My 09 KXF450 Monster edition

My bike was going to be here today but the truck driver called the shop and he is stuck in New York because of snow:banghead: :lol: :lol: :p

The driver did say that he will try to be there on Wed. but for sure he will be there Thursday. I don't think I am supposed to have this bike!

Patience..............it will be worth the wait. :lol:

I saw one at the shop on Saturday...sure is purrrrrdy!

got the monster edition huh. post pics havent seen one of those yet

got the monster edition huh. post pics havent seen one of those yet

I am hoping it will be here yet today but for sure tomorrow morning. I promise pics.

make sure you give us a detailed ride report as well!

Those look sweet! make sure you post tons of pics.:lol:

I still can't decide if i am a fan of the monster edition, but i have just seen the pics with a white background that the mags have been posting, not any real world pics, bet it will look good in person and in real pics as well.

Well the damn bike didn't show up today!

If you want I can take pics of ours and post them for you to drool over while your waiting. :lol:

If you want I can take pics of ours and post them for you to drool over while your waiting. :lol:

Aww man!! Thats not nice!! LOL

post pics i really would like to see one

Well the truck with my bike on it was to be sitting at the dealership when they got in this morning. Well the SOB is not there! Too bad because I am pissed enough that I am heading to cernics to pick up a 2008/09 RM-Z450. The money I will save will do my suspension and mods.

dont do it !!

Well the truck with my bike on it was to be sitting at the dealership when they got in this morning. Well the SOB is not there! Too bad because I am pissed enough that I am heading to cernics to pick up a 2008/09 RM-Z450. The money I will save will do my suspension and mods.

Patience my friend...

you will regret it. Do not do it.

Buddy of mine just picked up one of the Monster bikes. That has got to be the ugliest SOB I have ever seen.

Stick with the standard version!

Well I got my Monster edition and it looks so much better in person. But everyone has there own taste.

hmmmm pictures?

I still can't decide if i am a fan of the monster edition, but i have just seen the pics with a white background that the mags have been posting, not any real world pics, bet it will look good in person and in real pics as well.

I'd get the monster energy edition and swap the shrouds. Cause we all know the green hubs and spring are well worth it.:lol: