2moto radix

Anyone ever used one of these kits? http://www.2moto.com/Welcome/Radix/ They look pretty cool. There are a bunch of videos on youtube. I was thinking it would be great to get one for the drz, and then I wouldnt have to be so depressed about not being able to ride when the snow flies. The KLX is listed, so I asume the same kit would work for the drz.

$4,250 ?? Could buy a nice little sled for that. They do look cool though. Looks like they work pretty good too. Cool videos. I'd rather have a sled though. Be a lot warmer. We used to have an old 71 ski-doo you could stick your feet up in the cowl while you rode to keep them warm. Backfire was fun too with the carb pointing right at your junk.:lol:

Pauli

$4,250 ?? Could buy a nice little sled for that. They do look cool though. Looks like they work pretty good too. Cool videos. I'd rather have a sled though. Be a lot warmer. We used to have an old 71 ski-doo you could stick your feet up in the cowl while you rode to keep them warm. Backfire was fun too with the carb pointing right at your junk.:p

Pauli

Backfire was fun too with the carb pointing right at your junk.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From what I've seen it looks like a stock DRZ would be miserably underpowered. A 450 MX bike would be a lot better. Their kit for the "Service Honda" (CR 500 motor, 250 frame) would be the ultimate...

all I see if over heating ishoos

after the snow gets packed on to the the rads

Looks like they work well, and look fun as hell! But definitely need a high power bike to git 'er dun!

all I see if over heating ishoos

after the snow gets packed on to the the rads

rads would get hot enough when overheating to get rid of ice buildup let alone snow. only ISSUE i saw was even the 505 ktm had to be wide open to make it any fun. 4500 bux=sweet used sled.