No excuse for this!

where were his buddies? They couldnt find him or didnt look I guess.

Maybe his buddies were to fast:excuseme: I guess that will be a night he

wont forget.

He probably will think twice before riding with those Dip sticks again? :p:lol:

Tards! His riding buddies were Tards!. I would never leave a buddy out on the trail unaccounted for! If he was riding solo, then he farked up, but with buddies, they farked up. :lol:

I would find new buddies after this. Total boneheads.

Pretty impressive to run out of gas at Cow. Even more impressive to get lost. I'm not sure there's any point on any trail there that is more than 4-5 miles from the main road. Hopland, otoh, is a long-ass walk.

He didn't walk all of the way into Hopland, he found his way down to the University of California's research center which is almost 5 miles northeast of Hopland. That puts you on the southern end of Cow Mountain.

Either way, his friends should get a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to the face. They should of never left him out there.

I always wait up for everyone at the trail intersections. If someone doesn't show up, you go back to look for them.

He didn't walk all of the way into Hopland, he found his way down to the University of California's research center which is almost 5 miles northeast of Hopland. That puts you on the southern end of Cow Mountain.

Either way, his friends should get a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to the face. They should of never left him out there.

I always wait up for everyone at the trail intersections. If someone doesn't show up, you go back to look for them.

PERIOD. :lol:

Agreed.

But how do you explain those 'tards that think its all a game & TRY to lose you on the trail.

Once bitten, twice shy. :lol:

He walked out = success!

Agreed i`d fine new bud after this...they apprently werent "buddies" from the get. Karma is a bitch.

Ya Copw is kinda small to get that lost, I e-mailed a lady on the serch and rescue but she hasent e-mailed back yet.

Just hed for the sunset and you hit 101, kinda easy.