Sign in to follow this  

Spark Arrestor for 09 YZ250

Hey guys,

I need to get a spark arrestor for my new 09...What is the best one and where should I get it? Looking for something that is not cheap, but reasonably priced that is good quality....

Thanks for the help!

FMF Q Stealth from the TT store. Use your 10% off coupon before midnight!!!!

If you want to save a buck or two get the FMF Turbine Core 2. Equivalent to the old Q in sound output, shorter than the old Q, excellent fitment. I've had the old Q, this TC2, the PC Nature Friendly (good product, Fugly appearance IMO), and the PC Type 296 (too long and fitted horribly on my KX250).:lol:

I've got the Stealth and the regular Q the Stealth will not come back off my bike and the Q is a wall decoration in my garage, until someone wants it

I've got the Stealth and the regular Q the Stealth will not come back off my bike and the Q is a wall decoration in my garage, until someone wants it

Same here, my old Q is just hanging there doing nuttin

So I'm looking in the TT store and I see the FMF Q, and the TC2, but no Stealth...What am I doing wrong here???

I need to buy one by midnight!

Thanks!

So I'm looking in the TT store and I see the FMF Q, and the TC2, but no Stealth...What am I doing wrong here???

I need to buy one by midnight!

Thanks!

Oh My! That is serious.

Click here:

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=FMF_Q_STEALTH&CartID=

10% off for the next four hours only .......... HURRY!

You wont regret getting the stealth. Hopefully you used the 10% off, but its worth paying full price.

I missed the special 10%, but I still had my new member 10% of coupon still valid:thumbsup: Thanks for all the help guys, thanks to you I won't be starting any forest fires anytime soon:applause:

That big of a difference in sound, power, or both? I bought my Q right before the release of the Stealth:cry:

That big of a difference in sound, power, or both? I bought my Q right before the release of the Stealth:cry:

Not sure if you've read this

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658217

IMHO there is a noticable difference in both the sound and power, the bike runs much more crisp/cleaner then it ever did with the standard Q, i got it running good with the Q but i can only compare it to the feeling of going on a 3 hr jog with your nose taped shut yes its possible but its not that efficent

The q stealth is a really cool silencer. Power is really good on this bike with just about any silencer you run across. The q stealth is no exception. I believe it runs as strong as any silencer I own. It may even run better, but on this bike I hate to say that. I have not found any silencer that is bad, just some that are not quite as good.

Where this silencer blows the others away is in the sound department. It s extremely quiet. Almost comically so when your around a group of 4 strokes. We probably have the 4t's to thank for this unit. I am not sure we would have bought silencers this large for our bikes 5 years ago. Now they appear normal. Its not heavy, just large. It will have you using your bike for things you never dreamed possible..especially if you live in a subdivision surrounded by dirt fields. I doubt FMF would approve, but my neighbors sure like it. They smile instead of flipping you off.

The q stealth is a really cool silencer. Power is really good on this bike with just about any silencer you run across. The q stealth is no exception. I believe it runs as strong as any silencer I own. It may even run better, but on this bike I hate to say that. I have not found any silencer that is bad, just some that are not quite as good.

Where this silencer blows the others away is in the sound department. It s extremely quiet. Almost comically so when your around a group of 4 strokes. We probably have the 4t's to thank for this unit. I am not sure we would have bought silencers this large for our bikes 5 years ago. Now they appear normal. Its not heavy, just large. It will have you using your bike for things you never dreamed possible..especially if you live in a subdivision surrounded by dirt fields. I doubt FMF would approve, but my neighbors sure like it. They smile instead of flipping you off.

I have to agree. The YZ has enough power for my sorry arse anyway. I just was bummed that I must have gottten my Q days before the Stealth came out. I even went to FMF"s office to get mine so I could ride the weekend after I picked my bike up. The bike consistently tests under 90db so it is pretty quiet.