Sign in to follow this  

Mototown

Good to see you there Jeremy, it looks like you guys really enjoyed yourselves. The video makes me want to skip work and ride there today.

Mike

nice video. track looked good that day.

mike, I ended up riding at mototown on sunday. I know, I caved. but in my defense, I had drove all the way to rocky hill and was told that the track was gonna open at 12. so instead of waiting 3 hours I went to mototown, and I am glad I did. and you're right, the track is fun. the conditions weren't that good because they didn't groom it, but all in all it was good. they even let people try out that A/B track they have, in which I tried. that track is sketchy, and a kid even broke his leg on it that day. but it has some fun corners to rail.

let me know when you will be over here again. I have to fix a blown fork seal and do some clutch work, but should be ready anytime after this weekend. hope to ride with you and your crew soon.

Nice Video, looks ok, but I wont be there. I refuse to give that dick head any money.

MC, Rocky this sunday? May be my last ride of the year....

sorry yfz, i'll be chicago this weekend. hopefully i'll get one more ride in at least with you sometime. we'll play it by ear. have fun if you do go.

oldcro, the A&B track is located in that dark area in the video. there are three doubles and lots of corners, that make up the whole track. not very big, but if you can hit those doubles the track should be fun. people have trouble with the track because you have to hit the corners in third in order to clear the doubles, which is harder than it sounds. i've heard from a couple A&B riders that it is challenging and trying the track myself proved the same. if you ever go, ask to try the track if your interested in it.

sorry yfz, i'll be chicago this weekend. hopefully i'll get one more ride in at least with you sometime. we'll play it by ear. have fun if you do go.

oldcro, the A&B track is located in that dark area in the video. there are three doubles and lots of corners, that make up the whole track. not very big, but if you can hit those doubles the track should be fun. people have trouble with the track because you have to hit the corners in third in order to clear the doubles, which is harder than it sounds. i've heard from a couple A&B riders that it is challenging and trying the track myself proved the same. if you ever go, ask to try the track if your interested in it.

rad. so is it always gonna be two seperate tracks? or are they planning on making one big (revised) track once the snow starts to fall? either way, i'd like to check it out. i'll be there in a week and a half.

I'm going to try and hit RHMX this Sunday! Mototown season not quite here, yet, for me. Unless it rains Sunday!

I'm going to try and hit RHMX this Sunday! Mototown season not quite here, yet, for me. Unless it rains Sunday!

Saturday: Partly sunny with a slight chance for a shower. Low: 38. High: 55.

Sunday: Mostly sunny and cool. Low: 31. High: 50.

looks good!

everyone...wear a halloween costume. ill stand out, im a motocross rider! :lol:

Personal note: Awesome MX track. I've been riding SX tracks way too much!

I can't get over how fun it is to crack my 450 WFO in 4th gear and rail those two big berms in 3rd!

oldcro, they may or may not incorporate the tracks. guess they'll see how many riders start showing up to determine that. for now they are keeping it separate.

Moto Joe, haven't seen you in awhile. be sweet to meet up at mototown sometime.

Man that track looked lame. If they want to pull in numbers they need to get a real designer in there who can make it fun for beginners but challenging enough for experts. Mark Barnett build great amateur style AX tracks.

Yeah, man! Looking good! Wife is cool with it and that's more than half the battle!

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ax track suck anyway. Ask anyone that raced them Dowdy told me they are not any fun. Another good thing that was taken into consideration is the width of the track. This "first" try from the NEMX crew did a good job keeping it wide. There are a few tight and narrow spots.

Hey Mike, I'll be there next Tuesday breaking in "BOTH" yes two of my new RM-Z450s!

Hey Mike, I'll be there next Tuesday breaking in "BOTH" yes two of my new RM-Z450s!

so does this now make (3) 450's and one 250? man joe, if obama gets elected, i hope he gives me one of those:devil:.

Good to see you there Jeremy, it looks like you guys really enjoyed yourselves. The video makes me want to skip work and ride there today.

Mike

Good seeing you and Dave again too!

Yeah for my 1st time at mototown, I was pleasantly surprised.

Lots of fun! Let me know in advance whenever you guys are

heading down. :lol: