Sign in to follow this  

1st track day

Hey guys figured I would share some pics from my first track days. I have only done two and the pics are spreed out over both days. Hope you guys enjoy the pics.

IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2258.jpg

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2318.jpg

IMG_2386.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

IMG_2655.jpg

IMG_2666.jpg

HOLY DIRT!:lol:

One tip... when your turning... keep your elbows up and look ahead... it works wonders:thumbsup:

Looks great. Did you design you bike around you pipe or get the pipe because it goes goes with your bike. Either way your bike looks great and looks like you had fun.

I actually just bought the pipe because it was on sale for a great price. Right around then i found out that WB is no more. Ended up looking great with the bike.

The dirt there is nice but they watered the heck out of the track so it was really muddy and I have 0 experience with that it was a great time. Can't wait for the tracks to open back up in the spring I think I found a new hobby.

I didn't read the other replys to this thread but someone has probably already told you to keep your elbows up?

Yeah couple people told me but to be honest what do you mean keep my elbows up? Just learning so I'm taking suggestions as they come.

Yeah couple people told me but to be honest what do you mean keep my elbows up? Just learning so I'm taking suggestions as they come.

If you have your wieght up by the gas tank wih your elbows up and pushong against the outside peg... I can bet you your lap times will increas dramaticly.

OH SNAP!

I almost forgot to awnser your question hahah!

It should look kinda like this

rickyrailing.jpg

Your in WA too. Where is that track? Looks like Eastern Washington? Maybe Toes?

Your in WA too. Where is that track? Looks like Eastern Washington? Maybe Toes?[/quote

ExtremeMotorsports park in Airway Heights (Spokane)

dood dont break a leg, cause it looks like your about to...

Yeah I haven't really figured out how to put the leg out in front it always starts there but about .00001 seconds into the turn I'm dragging it.