Day 2 of High Sierra Crew in Northern NV

Okay, maybe we didn't exactly get started at the crack of dawn, but at least we were riding before noon....I think. :p

WE HAVE A NEW ADDITION TODAY-THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND IN HIS OWN MIND-CRACKER SOMEBODY :lol:

IMGP0865_resize.jpg

IF YOU WANT TO HUNT ANTELOPE, THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO. THIS PIC WAS TAKEN ABOUT 2 MILES FROM CAMP

IMGP0867_resize.jpg

SOLDIER MEADOWS-A WORKING GUEST RANCH AND THE MCGRARY SITE

IMGP0869_resize.jpg

IMGP0868_resize.jpg

SUMMIT LAKE ON I BELIEVE THE PAIUTE INDIAN RESERVATION. ONE OF ONLY TWO LAKES THAT NATURALLY HAS THE LAHONTAN CUTHROAT TROUT. THERE'S YOUR HISTORY LESSON FOR THE DAY

IMGP0871_resize.jpg

SHARPIE AND CRACKER COMING DOWN THE ROAD BY SUMMIT LAKE. IT WAS ALMOST MANDATORY TO RIDE SIDE BY SIDE-THE DUST WAS UNBEARABLE IN SPOTS.

IMGP0872_resize.jpg

CRACKER POSING LIKE A FLATBILLER BY SOME ASPEN TREES

IMGP0875_resize.jpg

MY ANSEL ADAMS IMPRESSIONS-ALL OF THESE ARE IN THE LAHONTAN CUTHROAT TROUT WSA-A REALLY NEAT SPOT FOR NEVADA

IMGP0876_resize.jpg

IMGP0873_resize.jpg

IMGP0874_resize.jpg

IMGP0877_resize.jpg

IMGP0878_resize.jpg

IMGP0879_resize.jpg

IMGP0880_resize.jpg

CRACKER SHOWING US WHERE HE WAS BORN :lol:

IMGP0881_resize.jpg

IMGP0882_resize.jpg

nice ansel adams pic's and fire roads :lol:

Haven't seem much of that cracker dude on these cal boards!

cracker box has been working a lot lately so he can live the dream again this winter and get in 30+ days of skiing which may start this weekend

cracker box has been working a lot lately so he can live the dream again this winter and get in 30+ days of skiing which may start this weekend

Dream on flatbiller.:lol: