Pictures of todays ride

It's been real rainy the past couple of days here in SoCal, or alteaste where I am in the Simi area, so I thought I'd ride up into the hills where there is an oil mining field and check out the terrain out after the rain.

Here's some pics,

069-1.jpg

At the bottom, it starts out as a one lane paved road that goes for a couple miles full of twists and turns, then turns to a dirt trail. It's a ton of fun riding on it, but unfortunately it's actually pretty dangerous as there are trucks constantly coming up and down, so you gotta be really careful on the blind corners.

067-1.jpg

065-2.jpg

068-1.jpg

070.jpg

071-2.jpg

072.jpg

074.jpg

075.jpg

076.jpg

It was real foggy when I was riding up early in the morning which made it fun, but eventually cleared on my way back down.

077.jpg

078.jpg

079.jpg

080.jpg

081.jpg

083.jpg

084.jpg

Thanks guys, I guess I got a little carried away with some of the pictures there, but it's all in good fun I guess.

It's an oem Suzuki sm front fender. I ordered it from a Canadian dealer and had them mail it to my house here in the states.:worthy:

Nice:thumbsup: I guess I,ll go that route cos it def. looks good!

Do you mind tellin how much it cost you?

Thanks brother!

I bought my blue oem SM fender from Forrest at Wheeling Cycle Supply....I think it was like $70.....he gets them from Japan and they are a perfect match for blue color. I am not sure he still has them but its worth a call.

WOW....if I lived there I would put my dirt wheels back on my bike. Those are some great pictures of a great place to ride. No wonder you moved there from Washington. By the way...its pouring down rain in Seattle right now.

Wow! I need to ride there. Where exactly is that?

It's through the town of Fillmore. I ride down Grimes Canyon and once you cross Ventura, it's not very far away as the mountains are right up close to the town.

By the way...its pouring down rain in Seattle right now.

That's what I heard.