Tire Question?

Hey guys I am about to order some tires and I can't decide between bridgestone 403 and 404's, or a Dunlop 756 front and 952 rear. I have ran the Dunlop combo before and liked the front a lot and the rear was ok. I kinda want to try the Bridgestones, but I don't know what to run. I am riding a 06 YZ450F BTW.

I havent tried bridgestones yet but I like that dunlop combo. Try ordering the Dunlop 756RR front/rear (Race Replicas). Order them from Chaparralmotosports (google it) and they are about $5 cheaper than the regular dunlops...they only have a limited supply, that's why they are al little cheaper. The Dunlop 952 last a lot longer but for me, it dosent have the best side traction. Good luck!:banghead::eek:

*The RR's are legit stuff!:worthy:

My favorite set-up for MX is a Dunlop 756 front with a Bridgestone 404 rear.

If you are on a budget, buy the 952 rear (wears very well-3 hard rides on mine and the knobs are just barely starting to round). The 952 is a great rear tire and hooks-up well, but in my opinion, the Bridgestone bites a little better in the soft/intermediate stuff. Depends on your track, I guess.

I've ran the Bridgestone combo. Excellent tires.

Rocky Mountain MC/ATV has great prices, Moto Sport's not bad either.

I have found the tires cheap at Motorcycle-Superstore.com and Chaparral-racing.com. I still can't make a decision though, they cost about the same, I might go with the Bridgestones because the M403 will probably last longer than the D756.

Hey has anyone ran Pirelli's? I found them really cheap and would consider them if they are decent tires.

I have found the tires cheap at Motorcycle-Superstore.com and Chaparral-racing.com. I still can't make a decision though, they cost about the same, I might go with the Bridgestones because the M403 will probably last longer than the D756.

I just got the m403 and m404 combo ... I used to run Dunlop 756RR they hooked like no other! But also lost tread like no other! (I know it's a racing tire ...) I'm going of a referral from a AA Enduro rider and he said that the 404 will grip harder and last about twice as long ... :worthy:

Hey has anyone ran Pirelli's? I found them really cheap and would consider them if they are decent tires.

where did you find Pirelli's cheap?

A number of people here have said they like the Scorpion line quite a bit.

I think I am gonna try them, one problem though. I am looking for a intermediate front and a mid-soft rear. I have decided on the Mid soft 32 rear, but I don't think pirelli makes a intermediate front, they make mid hard and mid soft but not just a intermediate. Can someone point out to which Pirelli tire is just a intermediate?