hi, wanna put my yz426 on the road as a supermoto, what is needed to make it pass an mot? do i need a speedo and will the original exhaust pass?

The local office of the department of motor vehicles (or whatever) is the best place to find out what's required.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now