swapping bars?

hi i have the standard renthal bars on my 04 still and want to switch them out for some tag or pro taper fat bars what mounts etc do i need to switch , the only stuff ive added is bar raisers?? do i just need bar adaptors that allow the use of the fat bars onto the stock sized clamps or ? any help appreciated. and what bars are the taller riders using?

i would ask my local store but they bugger you around too much and i wana shop around for the best price.

thanks will

pro taper Upper triple clamp is nice

If you are tall try the windom/ RM mid there called

i think u will need new bar clamps if u are going to a fatbar.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now