Waiting all year for just one race ...................

There have been other threads on this with more details, but I'm sorry to report that we won't be holding an event this year. We had hoped to hold an enduro next spring instead of the Hare Scrambles, but that didn't work out. So - maybe next year for a hare scrambles or ????

• 2 months later...

everybody waas expecting this race since we wont have ancianos in tecate this year, tactor racing will have this race on march 1

VolanteTheRacecolor-2.jpg

http://elforooffroad.net/forum/index.php?topic=102158.0

EXPERTOS

GERARDO HUERTA

RICARDO FIERRO

REY HEREDIA

JUAN MORENO

GREG ROBERTSON

CHIKEN

CHRISTIAN SERNA

MICHELL VALENZUELA

CHRISTIAN SALINAS

ALFREDO CONTRERAS ( #121 )

JUAN DIEGO SAFFON

LUIS HUERTA

ABRAHAM CHAVEZ ¨ABUELO¨

JAVIER OCHOA

IVANHOE OCHOA

MANUEL REYES

INTERMEDIOS

ALFONSO MACEIRA

MANUEL BECERRA ( #123 )

ALBERTO FARIAS "BETO PRO" ( #8 )

ULISES FIERRO

ROBERTO DIAZ

MC-MOTO

ROGELIO BRAMBILA Jr.

MICHAEL BURTON

RUBEN VERDUZCO ( #7 )

MANUEL ARTEAGA

GIOVANNI VEGA

NOVATOS

RICARDO CAMARENA

JAEL BUSTOS

JOEL ARROyO

SPEEDY

VETERANOS (Arriba de 40años)

SODAS

JAIME DE LA TORRE ( #501 )

GILBERTO GALLARDO

LEONEL VALLEJO

OSCAR HALE

MANUEL DE LA TORRE

CESAR PARRA

ROGELIO BRAMBILA

JUAN LUIS VILLASEñOR

FRANCISCO RODRIGUEZ

Thanks for showing interest in the race. This is what I posted on Baja.net:

Seve, thanks for posting the flyer here.

We are a motorcycle club in Mexico that likes to ride and race. We are not race promoters nor are we trying to compete against any of them. This idea was born a couple of months ago, after Los Ancianos canceled their annual event. A lot of people in my club, as well as in the off road community in Mexico, look forward every year to a hare scrambles race.

One of our club members talked to a couple of promoters about putting together a technical race. But nobody wanted to do it. We understand since they're already committed to their schedules and it was difficult for them to add another event. That’s when we decided to go ahead and organize a hare scrambles race. We have a lot of experience in racing, but this will be our first race as promoters.

We are doing the best we can to have an awesome single track loop (8 miles aprox), as well as a safe and fun race course. Since we are not in for the money, we are trying to keep the entry fees as low as we can. That’s why we are only offering 4 classes. We will have nice trophies for the first 3 on each class.

The race will be 1 ½ hrs + 1 lap long. It should put us just shy of the 2 hrs mark for the overall leader.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I’ll be checking this post regularly, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Bebo Gutierrez.

(951) 375-2559

PS. we are not trying to duplicate, copy or replace the Ancianos race. We only have those kind of races once a year. And we want to keep it that way.