BEST PRODUCT EVER BOUGHT.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in total agreement with T-Rex. The 2003 CRF450R is by all means the best bike you can buy right now. I have never ridden anything that even comes close to the power, handling, and the ease of going fast. If I could race mysself against the KX250 I own, I know the CRF would be the faster of the two.

Well I just bought and fitted those WC Rad braces, and I thought there was a fire on our property...I started the CRF and off I went to check!!! Across a big steep rocky hill, and it is so dry down under, the rocks came away, and I kinda diagonally side swiped this big bugger of a tree!!! Well, it bent the Sh*T out of the Brace, but it saved the radiator!!! SO, although I am not too happy, it could be worse!!! DINGA

Besides the bike I guess from a "value for the money" point of view the msr radiator guards. 25.00 verses the devols that are 60 I think.

Also even a better deal I just thought of was the bar clamps, mounts and oversize renthal bars - all for a 100.00 The bars alone are like 80 or so. Got rid of the cramped feeling.

The best product however is not really a product at all but listening to you guy's right here on T.T.