96 FE600 NEED MOTOR PARTS ANY LUCK YET?

NEED PISTON,TWO VALVES,CYLINDER I REALLY LIKE THE BIKE BUT AM REAL DISAPPOINTED CANT FIND ANY PARTS, HATE TO SELL IT FOR PARTS,ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED THANX <font color="yellow">

I found these posts on the Husaberg Enthusiasts site.

-------

this add is current in cycle news,I believe he was the Belgium distributer in the 1990s.

Husaberg:The Biggest Inventory

on new and used parts.Plus complete engines 400,501,600.We have a selection of trade in bikes.(505)770-6821,www.hms-motorsports.com

(Texas)

-------

"Hi,

I was reading Cycle News The other day and ran into an ad that I found

interesting. It was for Husaberg parts, so I called to check it out.

I talked to Peter of HMS Motorsports, he told me he had lots of parts for the

older Husabergs. He has recently moved from Texas to Angel Fire NM.

Peter said he used to be the importer for Husaberg at one time. Does anyone

know anything about HMS?"

---------

You might give them a try.

Husky

FB...I'm a member of the UHE site.

We have been helping out the American riders whilst the whole HNA mess is resolved.

I'm in the UK where the parts supply is very good, if you want to PM me a list of parts (with exact numbers etc)I'll sort you out a price and you can decide what you want to do.

I own a 97' FE600 btw.

Hi Spike, if you or anyone else could help my friend get parts for his '93 FE350 that would be great. His rocker arms are busted, and he needs the rocker arm upgrade kit, I think... does this sound right? He bought the bike last spring and it's been sitting since then, waiting for parts! :) What is the HNA mess? Apparently the American parts system is as broken as his rocker arms? :D

Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated! :D

We are a Husaberg dealer, we would be glad to help you all out. Give us a call and we will see what we can do for each of you. MotoXotica (707)996-7027

Thanks MotoXotica-- I passed your info onto my friend.