What are the best Anti-Vibration Handlebars

I have a 05' YZ450F and man! the bars vibrate. I'm looking to get some anti vibration handlebars and was hoping I could get some feedback on the different types available.

EVO's :thumbsup: ive had good luck with all pro taper 1 1/8 bars

I changed my top triple clamp to an RG3 rubber mounted 4post and that made a big difference.Whats nice is it gives you more offset choices

i think the FAST FLEXX bars are suppose to be the best they have a unique design. check them out, different bushings for different riders, and they are suppose to reduce arm pump also.

I changed my top triple clamp to an RG3 rubber mounted 4post and that made a big difference.Whats nice is it gives you more offset choices

Yeah, I had my suspension done by them (I live 3 miles from them) and was asking when they were going to have a system that could take the Scotts undermount stabalizer. They said they get inquires all the time so will see....

I agree with FLEXX, but if you are a tall guy you might not like these, they are a very low bar. But you should also look into the anti-vibrate bar inserts. Transworld have them 9.5/10. Look pretty good to me. :thumbsup:

Bars filled with expanding foam from Home Depot. $5.00 :thumbsup:

Bars filled with expanding foam from Home Depot. $5.00 :thumbsup:

:moon: +1 foam works great, the is also the original barsnake S

:thumbsup: +1 foam works great, the is also the original barsnake S

I checked into the barsnake before going with the foam, the barsnake is $50 and I can't imagine it working any better. The foam rocks!

I checked into the barsnake before going with the foam, the barsnake is $50 and I can't imagine it working any better. The foam rocks!

Like "Good Stuff" expanding foam or do they have some expanding rubber foam?

Like "Good Stuff" expanding foam or do they have some expanding rubber foam?

Yeah, I think the foam I use is Great Stuff.

I bought a 3 ft. section of vinyl tubing that fit perfectly over the straw that comes with the foam and worked the tubing through the end of the bar all the way to the opposite end and discharged the foam as I pulled the tubing back out of the bars. I've been told that the foam inside the center of the bars doesn't solidify completely, but it doesn't really matter. It solidifies at each end and kills the vibration. The foam in combination with the ProGrip 714 grips I use eliminated just about 100% of the vibration in my bars.:thumbsup::moon:

look @ sunlines new antivibration bars and tags new antivibration grips works great for me

Have to give the story, front end washed out at about 35 mph, took a pretty good spill, bent my renthal stock handle bars. When I went to replace them I did some reading and decided to go with the Pro Taper Contour SE KX high bends, with the ProGrip 790 triple density grips. I used to get arm pump and wrist ache after about an hour or 2 of riding. Now I ride all day well ok about 4 to 6 hours with no arm pump or wrist ache. This is the best mod/upgrade I have done.:thumbsup:

I have an 05. I put on the RG3 triples on with the Pro-taper bars(not the EVO's) and I noticed a huge difference.

I put them on at the same time, so I dont know what made the biggest difference, but I highly suggest that combo.

I got the RG3's new on e-bay for 150.00 (took 2 months of searching) and then the bars cost 65. Well worth it for me.