Snowmobile Thread

I'm sure there are a few snowmobiler's out there.. Anyone hit the snow yet? :thumbsup:

You guys have snow yet, i'm still waiting for more than a dusting

Up here we got about 4-5 feet..hardpack now. Buut it snowed all day yesterday so I'm thinking about 1-2 ft fresh. I'll let you know how it is.

That's awesome What do you ride?

2007 M8 162. CPC snow eliminators, mbrp can and ole's 2 inch riser.:thumbsup:

We got an inch the other day. I still need to buy another sled, since I totaled out my junker I had last year. I've got my eye on a 2001 Ski-Doo MXZ600

took a snowhawk out today, still not quite enough snow where i am, but i had a blast in the sand :thumbsup:

Cant wait until the first ride!!!

Cant wait until the first ride!!!

Where in MI you ride? I ride out by Cadillac

:thumbsup:

Original Prankster, what do you ride?

I can't wait to get my GROL from the FCC. That'll mean a decent raise for more play money. DR650 and explorer kit, here I come!

'Talk about a do-it-all bike.

www.explorerkit.com.

Original Prankster, what do you ride?

2000 ZR 500 Carbed all around D&D mods (Pipe, can, clutch kit) Vforce reeds

DSC00324.jpg

Betcha i can guess what you ride :thumbsup:

2000 ZR 500 Carbed all around D&D mods (Pipe, can, clutch kit) Vforce reeds

DSC00324.jpg

Betcha i can guess what you ride :thumbsup:

1143915673minus_00.jpg

1997 Polaris Ultra SPX

My dads friend totaled that out so I got this to put the engine in.

1143916817minus_00.jpg

1996 Polaris XCR 600

I really miss the sport. I sold my snowmachine in 2002 because we just weren't getting the same winters we used to get. Since then just about every Christmas has been a green one ... something unheard of 30+ years ago. The die-hard riders still have machines but usually have to trailer them out of town to go riding.

I really miss the sport. I sold my snowmachine in 2002 because we just weren't getting the same winters we used to get. Since then just about every Christmas has been a green one ... something unheard of 30+ years ago. The die-hard riders still have machines but usually have to trailer them out of town to go riding.

thats kinda the problem here, it doest snow crazy, if i lived more north where it snowed i know i would have sled, but we dont get 'sledin snow' until about mid Dec. and it only lasts till about late april, was gonna get one this year but i said piss on it, when i do get a sled it will be a mountain sled cause most of my freinds go up there about 4 times a year:thumbsup:

Went out today, foot of fresh. Amazing day, not a cloud in the sky- fog was startin to roll in as we were leaving. Snowing now :thumbsup: Can't wait 'till next weekend.

I'll be riding my XP next week, still a couple more days working here in

Fla....not too much snow down here!

Finally took the sled out, today, just snowed around 5 inches, MY THUMB WAS TWITCHING!!!!

100_0799.jpg

100_0802.jpg

100_0800.jpg

DSC00413.jpg

WOO HOO!!!!!!

Still waiting, might get a dusting tonight. Hopefully we'll trailer up to the county to break in the new 06 F6 Sno Pro :thumbsup: