I gotta ask

I have to know,what is this thing on this forum about the DEL TACO KIT,I have been messing with suspension for about 5 yrs. and I'm not sure what this is all about,can someone please explain?:thumbsup:

Its a kit made by this company: http://www.smartperformanceinc.com/PRODUCTS.html

the guy apparently knows his stuff, everyone says good things about his kits. The price for a do-it-yourself are very good also.

I have to know,what is this thing on this forum about the DEL TACO KIT,I have been messing with suspension for about 5 yrs. and I'm not sure what this is all about,can someone please explain?:thumbsup:

It's a mid valve designed by DaveJ of Smart Performance.

Man , I just have to wonder ???? Dave J must eat alot of fast food with these names he comes up with --- the next valve revision will probably be called the big mac or the whopper valve !:thumbsup:

And this stuff works?

Man , I just have to wonder ???? Dave J must eat alot of fast food with these names he comes up with --- the next valve revision will probably be called the big mac or the whopper valve !:thumbsup:

the phase4 ktm setup is 'big mac' :moon:

Man , now I am getting hungry ....