Newbie with a 95 XR250, Need Dual Sport Tires

I just picked up a very clean 1995 XR250R for cheap that needs tires bad!

I want to use this bike for dual sport, about 3/4 pavement 1/4 off road, sand, gravel, soft dirt and some non-clay type mud.

The manual calls for a 80/100-21 51M front, and a 110/100-18 64M rear.

There is a Bridgestone 110/100-18 on the rear now that RUBS the muffler (right side) and has CHEWED a hole in the plastic chain guard (left side) and RUBS the plastic mud flap (center) at the swing arm.

The sidewalls of the tire is where it make contact.

What gives?

I have searched and found several tire recommendations, but I can never seem to find my size for sale.

Can someone point me to a recommended tire Brand and Model that fits and who has it?

Thanks !

I just picked up a very clean 1995 XR250R for cheap that needs tires bad!

I want to use this bike for dual sport, about 3/4 pavement 1/4 off road, sand, gravel, soft dirt and some non-clay type mud.

The manual calls for a 80/100-21 51M front, and a 110/100-18 64M rear.

There is a Bridgestone 110/100-18 on the rear now that RUBS the muffler (right side) and has CHEWED a hole in the plastic chain guard (left side) and RUBS the plastic mud flap (center) at the swing arm.

The sidewalls of the tire is where it make contact.

What gives?

I have searched and found several tire recommendations, but I can never seem to find my size for sale.

Can someone point me to a recommended tire Brand and Model that fits and who has it?

Thanks !

the rubbing could be from the wrong chain length. The muffler sometimes has to be shimmed out a ways to get it work right