Gorman and fires today..

Did anybody make it to Gorman this morning? You should've if you didn't. I was there and it was almost like a week day. So amazingly quiet. The several trails we hit we only encountered two small groups and they were riding sane. The freeway closures must have kept everybody away. It was so nice up there this morning.:thumbsup: Nice ride today, until I crashed and twisted my knee a bit.:moon: All in all, good day.

What trails you hit this time around?

we stayed flat again due to the inexperienced rider with me. but we did roadrunner and schmidt ranch trail. All kinds of little stuff in between. It sure was quiet up there.

I think your signature needs to read:

"Wide open until you see God....then shift!"

I think your signature needs to read:

"Wide open until you see God....then shift!"

For Chris it should say "Wide open until you see God, then order new clutch parts!" :thumbsup::moon:

For Chris it should say "Wide open until you see God, then order new clutch parts!" :thumbsup::moon:

Zing!

Funny stuff. or not. My clutch is awesome now. It's like a whole new clutch.

I call BS on this thread. :thumbsup: No post like this is true without pictures. :moon:

Sounds like a great day...

These are a couple of pics from our staging spot. You can see from across the way not a soul in sight.

IMG_3795.jpg?t=1226799581

IMG_3801.jpg?t=1226799645

Noob picking up from his dirt nap.

IMG_3802.jpg?t=1226799691

These are a couple of pics from our staging spot. You can see from across the way not a soul in sight.

IMG_3795.jpg?t=1226799581

IMG_3801.jpg?t=1226799645

Noob picking up from his dirt nap.

IMG_3802.jpg?t=1226799691

So much for that nice clean white gear. :thumbsup::moon: :moon: :ride:

That ain't nothing. He fell down 2 other times before that. last ride was 4 or 5 times. so he's improving. Only his 3rd ride on a bike, ever.