Need gpx 125 trans fixxed who can do it.

I got a 07 pitster pro x4 with gpx 125 motor. Bikes been great but have a problem with 3 gear jumping out and sometime missing down shifts from 3to 2 nd gear. I was talking to guy from Edmonton thathad fixed this problem on his bike and other and was going to send him my motor and fix it and also do cam and hi-comp piston. I can not get hold of this guy and wonder is there anybody else than wants to do this repair I believe it got to do with puting 140 shift forks in trans. I have never tore down motor this far and want somebody who know what there doing to fix it. Thanks for any help.

I got a 07 pitster pro x4 with gpx 125 motor. Bikes been great but have a problem with 3 gear jumping out and sometime missing down shifts from 3to 2 nd gear. I was talking to guy from Edmonton thathad fixed this problem on his bike and other and was going to send him my motor and fix it and also do cam and hi-comp piston. I can not get hold of this guy and wonder is there anybody else than wants to do this repair I believe it got to do with puting 140 shift forks in trans. I have never tore down motor this far and want somebody who know what there doing to fix it. Thanks for any help.

It needs the Updated Shift drum (complete) installed...Common issue with a bunch of the 07 batches that came out

Where would I get this updated shift drum and how much would it cost. Any idea who would want to do repair. I would take engine out and ship it. I would prefer somebody in Canada but can ship to states also. I have never slip case before.

Where would I get this updated shift drum and how much would it cost. Any idea who would want to do repair. I would take engine out and ship it. I would prefer somebody in Canada but can ship to states also. I have never slip case before.

there is a canadian pitster dealer he must know a respected shop that can do the job. he should have or can get what you need.

• 1 month later...

I sent engine to them and they are waiting on parts. Getting new shift drum and g2 cam and hi-comp piston and adding oil cooler. Need to keep 125 bore to race in mini moto class I want to race in. Not sure on cost yet waiting on bill.

I sent engine to them and they are waiting on parts. Getting new shift drum and g2 cam and hi-comp piston and adding oil cooler. Need to keep 125 bore to race in mini moto class I want to race in. Not sure on cost yet waiting on bill.

how long has it been since you sent it..?

The motor has been there 2 weeks. The owner claims he talks with Gerry the owner of pitster often. I hope it works out. I also ordered the supermoto rims for pitster. For $200.00 bucks I think it a good deal.