full tank of fuel = mileage??

how far can a full tank of fuel on a crf150r go? this is not motocross i am askin about, more for a trailride/enduro. thanks in advance

I can get 2 hrs of pretty hard trail riding,{per hour meter} .Have rode a H/S at 1hr 45 min. as fast as my mid pack C class azz could go,, still had some left. ,,,,Have Fun!

My son's 150R8 get’s 60k's in the bush...

KG

Same as Old Tri. I've done two harescrambles on mine, starting with a full tank, both have been exactly 2 hours of riding, I'm dead last in 200C so I'm averaging like 8-10mph. Both times I've had probably 1/3 of a tank left, so I'd guess 30 miles to empty?

We can get about 60 km out of a tank.

I can get 2 hrs of pretty hard trail riding,{per hour meter} .Have rode a H/S at 1hr 45 min. as fast as my mid pack C class azz could go,, still had some left. ,,,,Have Fun!

My son Ross rides in Enduro 90minuits a time on the same tank of fuel,it would be empty at around the 1hour 45minuits mark or about 50 miles but on a trail ride you should be good for about 60 miles depends on what gearing you are using,Martin.:thumbsup:

My wife and oldest son both have big wheels, and we have gone 45 miles according to my ODO. and they were real close to empty when we got done.

Mine gets about 55 mpg (on the street).

Almost Exactly 30 Miles, Hard Riding In A Hairscramble Race.

On trail rides we have gotten 70 plus mpg after proper jetting.

I can usually get about 30-32 miles while riding some typical desert trails at a decent pace

Wow! Getting 30 miles worse case scenario is awesome.

Am I safe to assume that on a typical ride from an average ride would get you at least 40 miles on a trail ride? And this is only a 1.1 tank? Cool.

Clarke 1.7 gal tank clear Put this on my sons bike he ran out once that was enough.He runs jr enduros but most clubs in this area run the big wheels with the full size bikes courses are much longer.

I've gotten about 48. And that was run dry.

I made baaaarely 60km on a trail ride once. In a 2 hour harescramble I need to fill up at least twice. Theres a big difference between riding and racing lol