Sign in to follow this  

goon?

sometimes people write stuff like "me gooning" in their video, although they were trying to look good, and they have a little hope that somebody says "hey, your actually pretty good, i bet you are an awesome rider when you arent gooning"

LMAO!!! Surely that guy is a professional, comedic actor. If not, he is cheating Hollywood and the film industry because he is absolutely hilarious. :thumbsup: That video is without a doubt one of the funniest things that I have watched in a long time. Thanks for sharing that one with us.

Ron M.

:thumbsup: you know...that guy at the track doing a wheelie in third gear through the pits, dusting everybody out...with his girlfriend on the back wearing flip flops and no helmet:ride:Pulling up to his lifted two wheel drive prerunner wannabe truck that has an obnoxiously huge LBZ or SKIN sticker on the back. ...and hes the guy drinking Heineken in between motos.hahaThats a real goon in my eyes

:moon: you know...that guy at the track doing a wheelie in third gear through the pits, dusting everybody out...with his girlfriend on the back wearing flip flops and no helmet:ride:Pulling up to his lifted two wheel drive prerunner wannabe truck that has an obnoxiously huge LBZ or SKIN sticker on the back. ...and hes the guy drinking Heineken in between motos.hahaThats a real goon in my eyes

I thought that was a quad rider? :thumbsup::moon:

Intentionally acting like an idiot on a dirtbike for fun

ME? dont make fun of me!!! :thumbsup:

i actually dont look bad when i ride... unless i try to sho off

I thought that was a quad rider? :thumbsup::moon:

quads are way funner in mud after/during rain... try drifting and doing donuts with a dirt bike...:moon:

just today i was outside in the rain 3 hrs on our trx300ex, like 10 mins on my suzuki cuz i couldn't get grip on the front tire

quads are way funner in mud after/during rain... try drifting and doing donuts with a dirt bike...:moon:

just today i was outside in the rain 3 hrs on our trx300ex, like 10 mins on my suzuki cuz i couldn't get grip on the front tire

good story...:thumbsup: