Staintune headers

Put the Staintune headers on ,it was a bit of a mission but it's on.

Looks like it should flow alright though,the Giannelli muffler i had on it won't fit so i think i'll get the rest in Staintune instead of cutting and shutting at the join.

Probably have to rejet somewhere in the range as well.

Maybe the bigass fuel pump might not be so rich now.

Looks good though.

Good to hear. I have seen the Staintune XR exhaust and am really tempted to try it.

Fookin' expensive though.

That's no joke. I'm just about ready to try making my own stainless XR headers.....

My computer is not loading the pics, did you post them?

Put the Staintune headers on ,it was a bit of a mission but it's on.

Looks like it should flow alright though,the Giannelli muffler i had on it won't fit so i think i'll get the rest in Staintune instead of cutting and shutting at the join.

Probably have to rejet somewhere in the range as well.

Maybe the bigass fuel pump might not be so rich now.

Looks good though.

Got any pics Wes?

Good to hear. I have seen the Staintune XR exhaust and am really tempted to try it.

You should, and then you should let me take your "Yosh" pipe of your hands!

:thumbsup:

No i haven't got any pics yet.

They fit decent and look well made to me.

I'd say they flow a bit of exhaust as well.

You should, and then you should let me take your "Yosh" pipe of your hands!

:thumbsup:

You're still running around with the stocker?!

Heck, I would be too if my bike hadn't come with the Yoshi stuff already. :moon:

we should all have a " build your own header contest" ther might be some really interesting pipes being made. Its like do I make one or not that is the question.

You're still running around with the stocker?!

Heck, I would be too if my bike hadn't come with the Yoshi stuff already. :moon:

Oh hell no. Not stock. I just like your "unobtanium" pipe you got from sploogemonkey.:thumbsup:

Oh yeah, I figured you had a can on there, but I meant the header too. Isn't splooge threatening to sell his 600? You could buy his bike and get the unobtanium pipe and stepped header. His exhaust is shinier than mine anyway......the bike must be a trailer queen. :thumbsup:

Guys i haven't even run this thing yet alone kicked it over,but standing around Xmas-pissed looking at the headers it should flow some gas.

Glad to hear you got the Staintune:thumbsup:

I think the huge cost is in that collector. Nice pieces of metal right there.

Is that the stock intake boot between the carb and the head in the picture or does it have to be modified to fit that carb?

Nothing to swap out or change.

By the way i just refit the muffler to the pipe and ran it.

Man it sounds wicked ,i know it's the same muffler but it just sounds like it has more body more full if that's the word.

It's cleaned up the pumper richness as well,i've made it(the pumper) come on a little later as a good bro' suggested.

So tomorrow i'm riding suckers.

awesome mate

im slapping my tm40 on tomorrow as well, just going to the local hardware to make up some adapters out of PVC as suggested by our man Bruce

i got the staintune headers so our jetting should be similar

though you have a big bore kit in it dont you?

Not a big bore kit but a stage 2 cam,mild matchport,high comp and a lightened fly.

Fookin' expensive though.

true, top quality though.

I got a staintune muffler, the welds are perfection. It's built to outlast the bike by 10 years I'd guess.

Suiker dude long time no C.

You got the muffler eh,when my Giannelli gets wrecked or falls apart i'll get one.