Omg very sad video. :(

Wow that was a sad video, I can't imagine what it must've been like. When i see videos like this it really makes me think about motocross.

Wow that was a sad video, I can't imagine what it must've been like. When i see videos like this it really makes me think about motocross.

Yeah dude.. did you see the whole thing?

saw the motocross-related things they said? man.. it's really sad. :thumbsup:

Yeah dude.. did you see the whole thing?

saw the motocross-related things they said? man.. it's really sad. :thumbsup:

Yeah i watched the whole thing. it was quite emotional

sad stuff for suree

I hate that vid it's just so sad he died young I never met him and dont know him but may he Rest In Peace and God bless...

God, The Great Spirit, Allah, or what ever you believe in, gave us the desire to compete, excel, and be great. God gave us the need to be more than who we are. Rocky gave his all. God gave Rocky 18 years. God has given me 50. I feel fortunate.

Godspeed Rocky, and I know I have one more Guardian Angel looking after me, until it's my time.

Every-time I ride, Rocky and many others are with me.

Roost On!

That song in a video of memorial makes me choke up.

Sad. He looked like he had potential.

I think making the writing in a griffity font in a video of memorial is the worst thing you can do.

yea most definatly a sad vid.

Wow very powerful video. I really enjoyed the poem written between pictures.

Very sad to die at age 18...

But to be 100% completely honest, will any of us remember this in a year? two?

I feel for you Rocky...

well maybe not us that don't personally know him, but everyone who knew him will remeber this forever....

may he rest in peace.

So sad. Teaches people you can't take anything for granted. RIP Rocky

idk why but the whole time i was watching that video was to go as fast as possible tomorrow. its so sad to see a fellow rider pass away

He must have been one helluva guy. Seems like alot of people put in a huge effort to honor him. Thats awesome. Roost on Rocky. :thumbsup:

man.....very sad video......But he died doing what we all love to do. It sux seeing another moto brother go. :thumbsup: Hope hes up there riding his ass off on thoe's track, for all riders around the world. R.I.P Rocky. :moon:

But seeing thoe's videos do make you think like wow!!....makes you see how much more dangerous this sport is compared to other sports in the world :moon: May we Pray for him and every rider around the world to be safe. Gods speed

Very sad to die at age 18...

But to be 100% completely honest, will any of us remember this in a year? two?

I feel for you Rocky...

Rocky is one of the biggest deaths we have had here in Washington.

Probably over half of us will remember him. I never met him, but from what i hear,

he was on hella of a kid.

My dad talked to his uncle about a week after the death

and he said Rocky was a natural.

he had only been riding for like 3 or 4 years.

Everyone liked him at the tracks, he was always there for his friends

and when he died, everyone was sad.

I know people that were really close to him, and they still talk about him today. Trucks all over the place here have Rocky Gesner stickers, riders have patches on their pants, and what ever else to remember rocky.

and as to how he died, he swapped out down horsepower hill at Washougal.

and endoed his bike, and his bike landed on him and bleed to death. his neck was cut open, and he ran off the track and died next to the tree where his sideplate is today.

RIP Rocky

I always hope that when good people pass away early in life that they know how much of an effect they have on so many lives. Rest In Peace Rocky Go Big or Go Home