Sign in to follow this  

76 Yz 100

Just found some old photos- this was taken in fall of 77 when I was 13.

My 2nd motorcycle, a 1976 YZ100. Punched out and jetted, don't remember any of the specs on it though.

76YZ100.jpg

You can see the down pipe on it- super loud and ran great but problems were greater than benefit. Since it bolted to the frame on the bottom and there was sooo much vibration I was constantly replacing that lower mounting bolt. You can also see how much ground clearance I lost with it.

Guess I thought I was pretty bad back then with the suit, florsheim's and a YZ. Good times, good times!

Just found some old photos- this was taken in fall of 77 when I was 13.

My 2nd motorcycle, a 1976 YZ100. Punched out and jetted, don't remember any of the specs on it though.

76YZ100.jpg

You can see the down pipe on it- super loud and ran great but problems were greater than benefit. Since it bolted to the frame on the bottom and there was sooo much vibration I was constantly replacing that lower mounting bolt. You can also see how much ground clearance I lost with it.

Guess I thought I was pretty bad back then with the suit, florsheim's and a YZ. Good times, good times!

Very cool. I had a 76 too!

76400.jpg

Very cool pics. If a young guy had those clothes on now he could walk into the club and be in style.