Flexx Bars??

does anyone run these on there bike?? i am looking at these and the anti vibe instert set up

any feedback on these???

they tend to get a little loose in the joints after a seasons riding, they do istolate the rider a little more, but they also weigh more.

There the best bars I ever bought.Gone is arm pump and the numbness from my carpal tunnel.I use the softest rubbers the blue ones.They also take the jolts when going across the whoops to .I have a yz 250 2 stroke hope that helps Rick

that helped justify the $300 they cost lol. thank you

which bend did you go with??

thanks

There the best bars I ever bought.Gone is arm pump and the numbness from my carpal tunnel.I use the softest rubbers the blue ones.They also take the jolts when going across the whoops to .I have a yz 250 2 stroke hope that helps Rick

I had them on my last bike and I miss them terribly now (Renthal Twin walls on the new bike).

As soon as I have an extra $300 kicking around i'll order another set.

I really like plain ole pro tapers...they flex just the right amound I feel, and are tougher than I can beat them.

The vibration insert on the bars like sunline has didn't make any difference for me on a two stroke.

The flexx bars were too low for me, other than that they were great. I now run anti-vibrate inserts, it's just not the same.

how tall r you?? i have stock renthal hondas on now and flexx told me there 14 is about identical to that and to get a riser if i need but i am 5'10 so they said i should be fine. i got the 12 degree which is 3mm straighter

would you suggest getting the anit vibes for it also??

thanks

The flexx bars were too low for me, other than that they were great. I now run anti-vibrate inserts, it's just not the same.

i like the pro tapers but kinda wanted to try something different this time around on the new bike

I really like plain ole pro tapers...they flex just the right amound I feel, and are tougher than I can beat them.

The vibration insert on the bars like sunline has didn't make any difference for me on a two stroke.