moose rims

has anybody ever used them i could use a new set but dont feel like payin excel kinda money ......... how do the moose rims compare to prowheel

I want to know to.

I haven't used them before, but moose doesn't have the reputation for making anything that sucks, so I'm sure they will hold up great.

im pretty sure on mooseracing.com it says their rims retail for $99.99 each and excel rims are like 89.99 for like the "1st generation" rims im not sure though

I haven't used them before, but moose doesn't have the reputation for making anything that sucks, so I'm sure they will hold up great.

More like Moose doesn't have a reputation for putting their name on stuff that sucks (Moose tends to private brand stuff others make)... The question is, who is making the rims Moose puts their name on... I wouldn't doubt if it was Pro Wheel, but I don't have proof of that.

I have read that Moose rims are made by DID, which many OEMs have used.

huh......................................................

i have buddies with the moose rims and they hold up just as well as the excel does... if you hit hard enough or dont check your spokes you can mess up any rims... The pro wheels had problems cracking at the welsd when they first came out. But they are decent now also.....

oh alright man thanks .