Anyone played with the 09 engine

Anyone had a play with the 09 250f engine yet ? What extra ponies have you extracted and with what mods. I would think it would be pretty easy to get 40 hp without to much, what you think. :thumbsup:

Anyone had a play with the 09 250f engine yet ? What extra ponies have you extracted and with what mods. I would think it would be pretty easy to get 40 hp without to much, what you think. :thumbsup:
i've got a full blown PR2 race engine in my '09 along with PC Ti-4 R and twin air power flow kit. The bike rips, but I dont know dyno numbers yet. I would recommend running just the PC can, and sticking with the stock header, as you will retain more bottom end.
i've got a full blown PR2 race engine in my '09 along with PC Ti-4 R and twin air power flow kit. The bike rips, but I dont know dyno numbers yet. I would recommend running just the PC can, and sticking with the stock header, as you will retain more bottom end.

I'm interested to know what the twin air power flow kit is, can you tell me a bit more about it, thanks! :thumbsup:

its an air filter kit that eliminates your stock backfire screen and its a billet piece of metal and comes with a fire-resistant air filter. its just to give you better flow but doesnt do too much from what ive heard.

its an air filter kit that eliminates your stock backfire screen and its a billet piece of metal and comes with a fire-resistant air filter. its just to give you better flow but doesnt do too much from what ive heard.

Iv'e heard that removing your backfire screen increases HP, if you jet it right, but iv'e never been game to try it. Just as a matter of interest what jetting are you running with that motor, thanks. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: not this again!!! lol.
:thumbsup: not this again!!! lol.
:moon: Watch'a talk'n about Willis ? :moon:
Your right, it doesn't do much. I had it from a '07 so thought I'd throw it on.