Stock SM exhaust paint peeling

Hi yall,

I just cleaned my 3 week old SM and noticed that the paint on the exhaust silencer is peeling (see pic), is this normal? I am thinking of getting them to replace it under warranty but if this is normal then I wouldn't bother.

SDC10414.jpg

That's on the underside of your DRZ, I wouldn't worry about it, or when you do eventually fall and scratch up the outside of your bike you can paint the whole exhaust with Hi temp spray paint.....?

Mine peeled much worse than that.

Just replace it with a MRD or Yoshi and forget about it :moon:?

At the moment I quite like the standard exhaust as it means I can fire my bike up at 06:00 and not p!ss of my neighbours, but I would quite like a yoshi.

My other bikes got a racefit mega and my missus can hear me from a good few miles away when I am giving it some :moon: .

I think I will see what she is like once she is run-in before modding for performance, I don't want to catch the performance bug too early.

At the moment I quite like the standard exhaust as it means I can fire my bike up at 06:00 and not p!ss of my neighbours, but I would quite like a yoshi.

My other bikes got a racefit mega and my missus can hear me from a good few miles away when I am giving it some :moon: .

I think I will see what she is like once she is run-in before modding for performance, I don't want to catch the performance bug too early.

Its never to early :ride:?:moon: