Best youtube ive ever seen

Kool vid. That's karma for ya', He acted like a jerk and a little prick and that's what happends, and then started crying? i thought they said lorreta's lynns was for the tough.

where's the race? that was just a bunch of drama then nothing.good try though.

What i've learned in my life is that you have to WORK for what you want and to be independent, not a little MAMA'S BOY...

he might become pro, but if he dont, he's in for a big wake-up call

And who needs front brakes? the only time i use my front brakes is in emergencies and when i'm trying to do a stoppie...

What i've learned in my life is that you have to WORK for what you want and to be independent, not a little MAMA'S BOY...

I hope he doesnt become pro, he will be a jerk rider and if he doesnt win, he will bitch about it to his machanic. I dont think he will be a positive influence but people might just kick him to the side.

Where's the rest of the vid :thumbsup:

And who needs front brakes? the only time i use my front brakes is in emergencies and when i'm trying to do a stoppie...

Front brakes are the most important part to going fast.

As for justing Starling, he is a very good rider, but he has never impressed me as a person. he just seems like a big spoiled brat who cries all the time when he doesn't get his way. You don't need that much to succeed in the sport. While it does take money to succeed, you don't need a brand new bike every time you climb on it. I've seen guys succeed at Loretta's and later go on to race pro on the same worn out bike that they raced all season.

now see, for as "big" as justin starling is, you'd think he has more than one bike?

thats the Wifeswap kid! hahaha.

now see, for as "big" as justin starling is, you'd think he has more than one bike?

He has about 20 bikes. The problem is that at Loretta's you have to race the bike you register and qualify on. They keep track of the VIN number, so he couldn't switch bikes when it wouldn't start.

oh... haha I wasn't aware of that. haha I've never made it to loretta's, so I don't know lol. I've made it in the area qualifier, but got smoked in regionals.

oh... haha I wasn't aware of that. haha I've never made it to loretta's, so I don't know lol. I've made it in the area qualifier, but got smoked in regionals.

That's awesome! you must be fast.. :thumbsup:

That's awesome! you must be fast.. :thumbsup:

or I just run C class haha. I originally made the next to last cutoff in the area qualifier, but the kid infront of me got in a car crash or something, so I took his spot. I guess I just got luck in the area, but in regionals, those guys hauled some serious balls. I'm usually around top to mid pack C, but I was running mid pack all day.

Front brakes are the most important part to going fast.

So true, I didn't realize how important they were until I lost them during a race. There was one time I was running about 4th at the the very beginning of a race and there a small pile up in the middle of the track. I just barely got around it but part of someone's bike fit my front wheel (I later found out they bent my front caliper) and I lost my front brakes. I was leading after the pile up but I couldn't go fast enough without front brakes to stay there. I kept hitting berms too hard and I had to start braking sooner. I was soo mad. I love my front brakes.

So true, I didn't realize how important they were until I lost them during a race. There was one time I was running about 4th at the the very beginning of a race and there a small pile up in the middle of the track. I just barely got around it but part of someone's bike fit my front wheel (I later found out they bent my front caliper) and I lost my front brakes. I was leading after the pile up but I couldn't go fast enough without front brakes to stay there. I kept hitting berms too hard and I had to start braking sooner. I was soo mad. I love my front brakes.

Yah I too have learned the benefits of good front breaks. A few seasons ago, I had a bad habbit of coming into corners with a lot of back break and had tendency to always hit that threshold where the rear wheel would lock up. At the time I didn't realize how much time I was loosing. I started training with one of the local A riders and he actually told me to take my seat off and unhook my rear brakes. I thought he was absolutely insane. Well after a few outings in this format, I started to get a better feel for using my front brakes, better body position, and standing up. In a sense it worked, but now I couldn't even imagine riding without front brakes. I'd be lost!

Yah I too have learned the benefits of good front breaks. A few seasons ago, I had a bad habbit of coming into corners with a lot of back break and had tendency to always hit that threshold where the rear wheel would lock up. At the time I didn't realize how much time I was loosing. I started training with one of the local A riders and he actually told me to take my seat off and unhook my rear brakes. I thought he was absolutely insane. Well after a few outings in this format, I started to get a better feel for using my front brakes, better body position, and standing up. In a sense it worked, but now I couldn't even imagine riding without front brakes. I'd be lost!

Smart guy, that's a really good way teach someone. I don't know about the seat thing though. That wouldn't be good for the air filter, or ones buttox.

your an idiot

Are you serious?

that video is intense. I think i would start crying too if i made it all the way to loretta's then at the gate drop have something go wrong with my bike

Smart guy, that's a really good way teach someone. I don't know about the seat thing though. That wouldn't be good for the air filter, or ones buttox.

yah regardless in the long run it ended up helping me out. haha The point of no seat is to keep you standing... or just get a ktm seat. You'll be sure to stand for the entire ride lol. my 200sx's seat was slightly softer gravel. The rear brake part really "breaks" you (no pun intended) of the bad habbit of relying too much on the rear brake and not on the front.