Sign in to follow this  

new 07 yzf or used 07 kxf

ok heres the deal, I've decided to get a 250f and there are 2 that i am lookin at.

one is an 07 kx250f that was ridden by a fast B class rider so it was ridden pretty hard and has had a few engine rebuilds he siad, it has New top end, vavles seals cam chain and fork seals

OR a 07 yz250f that has mabey 15 hours total on it ridden by a begginer so it wasnt abused or anything.

my dad thinks i should the yz f since it is pretty new but IDK lol

the kx is 3100 and the yz is 3500

thanks for any help:worthy:

the YZF...not because I have brand loyalty either, low hours is better. Your Dad is right. Good luck either way.

the YZF...not because I have brand loyalty either, low hours is better. Your Dad is right. Good luck either way.

yea thats what im leaning towards plus it has white plastics and sick graphics:banana:

yzf all the way, kawi's ride nice but the yzf is the most reliable 250f out there.just my opinion

YZF

Why? Because i own one and really love it. Also look at the obvious factor that the KXF was ridden hard by a B class rider. Define hard...You dont know how hard the KXF was ridden. I suggest go for the lower hour bike that was ridden by a beginner. :worthy:

--------------------

WHOA... oLD thread. forget what I said