Wheel chocks

Where can I find or who makes a wheel chock that clamps in the front wheel. So tie down straps don't need to be used. I have seen these before, but cant remember. OLD AGE :moon: Go Green :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: I use this one from Harbor freight, you can usually get it for $29.00 on sale. I still use straps with this one . The chock works great though.

www.Harborfreight.com ITEM 96349-9VGA


Thats The One I Was Looking For. Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now