Some goodies found it´s way on to my bike!

Since the weather pretty much sucks here in Sweden now, the only fun one can have is to pimp up the old scoot:smirk:

After 2 seasons of Monster graphics I´m now going for more of a stock lean look.

Got some preprinted number plates:

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

Some engine guards to protect the investment:

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

And a skid plate can´t be wrong:

IMG_1441.jpg

And some radiator braces:

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

And a rear m/c guard:

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

A new chain and sprockets to replace that stock stuff:

IMG_1455.jpg

I can´t wait to ride the damn thing! It just sits there looking and laughing at me:banghead:

Tell me what you think!

hey what chain is that and war size rear sprocket? Really nice bike

looking real slick and clean. love it. some axle blocks will really finish off the new rear sprocket area.

It´s a D.I.D. ERT2 chain, and the sprocket is a 49.

Yeah, some bling would be nice, but I´m done with that and I`m just gonna ride it a lot and not be so much in to the looks of the bike...

Just a clean, lean and mean fighting machine...

is everyone here running 13/49 sprocket setup?

Oh yea

The ERT2 is non oring right? Dont we need o-ring chains? no?

is everyone here running 13/49 sprocket setup?

I´ve ran the stock 13/48 for two seasons, now with the added low-end punch of the -09 and a tooth more I´m hoping to be able to carry third gear through most corners...

Oh yea

The ERT2 is non oring right? Dont we need o-ring chains? no?

O-ring and steel sprocket is good for longevity, but in my opinion too heavy for MX.

I`m gonna get some Tubliss too, to cut the weight as far as possible.

Sweet looking bike you got there.

Could you tell me the exact tell me the model of ASV levers you got to yours?

/Eggers #83

O-ring and steel sprocket is good for longevity, but in my opinion too heavy for MX.

I`m gonna get some Tubliss too, to cut the weight as far as possible.

Yea. Im a newbie tho at riding and im not good at all. I only rode 2 times at the track so far with my kx250f so would you still recommend me gettin the ERT2? I mean its not like im going to race or its not like that weight is going to effect me. Opinions please

How many hours do you estimate to get out of your set? 50,100?

New Bikes Look Good But Riding Them Is Even Better!!! I Have The 09 250f,the 49 Tooth Is The Way To Go Unless To Have Super Long Straights. The Black Looks Good, I Wish I Would Have Seen It Before I Put A Silver 49 On.start Saving Money For .22mm Offset Triple Clamps ,this Bike Does Not Handle Like My 07. I Already Revalved The Bike Twice To Get It To Settle Into The Turns And Not Stand Up But It Still Needs The Clamps. Up The Piliot To 42 And Drop The Main To 175 Or 178. The Motor Has A Sick Midrange Hit. I'm Going To Put A Pipe On Soon To Bring The Top Up A Bit.

Just Put The 49 On And Use The Stock Chain They Are Fine. If You Want Your Chain And Sprockets To Last Make Sure They Are Adjusted Properly. That Said 50, 100 Hours Is Wishfull Thinking 25 Is More Like It. I Seen Pro's Wear Out A Rear Sprocket In One Mud Race.

very sweet set up, if i must say my self

nice bike i just bought new radiator guards and the works connection skid plate and engine guards are next on my list. where did you get the frame guards i cant seem to find them?

New Bikes Look Good But Riding Them Is Even Better!!! I Have The 09 250f,the 49 Tooth Is The Way To Go Unless To Have Super Long Straights. The Black Looks Good, I Wish I Would Have Seen It Before I Put A Silver 49 On.start Saving Money For .22mm Offset Triple Clamps ,this Bike Does Not Handle Like My 07. I Already Revalved The Bike Twice To Get It To Settle Into The Turns And Not Stand Up But It Still Needs The Clamps. Up The Piliot To 42 And Drop The Main To 175 Or 178. The Motor Has A Sick Midrange Hit. I'm Going To Put A Pipe On Soon To Bring The Top Up A Bit.
If your buying a PC pipe TI4R, just buy the can and use your stock header, you will lose bottom with the PC. My engine tuner dynoed them both. I agree, 22mm are a must. My motor is modded and my jetting is a 45 pilot, 172 main, and 50 leak. It flat out rips!

Nice bike, very clean. How do the dx1 graphics go down? Easy? I've tried decal works and 180. I really like working with the guys at 180 decals.

Bike looks good :thumbsup:

I feel for ya on the weather. It was 82 degrees here this weekend. I don't think it is ever going to get cold in California.

It would depend on the type of soil where you ride, but for me, the Renthal sprockets with a quality chain lasts about 50 hours.

If you are a beginning rider looking for new chain and sprockets, I would get a set that doesn´t break the bank, and spend the rest of my money on oil and new tires.

Bike looks good :thumbsup:

I feel for ya on the weather. It was 82 degrees here this weekend. I don't think it is ever going to get cold in California.

:moon: We got even more rain this sunday, and this morning the puddles were frozen:banghead:

I love it when goodies just happen to fall onto my bike... Beats having to put them on myself.... But explaining to my wife where they came from is much more difficult........:ride::p Nice goodies too.....

:thumbsup::moon: :moon: :ride: