Some goodies found it´s way on to my bike!

Since the weather pretty much sucks here in Sweden now, the only fun one can have is to pimp up the old scoot:smirk:

After 2 seasons of Monster graphics I´m now going for more of a stock lean look.

Got some preprinted number plates:

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

Some engine guards to protect the investment:

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

And a skid plate can´t be wrong:

IMG_1441.jpg

And some radiator braces:

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

And a rear m/c guard:

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

A new chain and sprockets to replace that stock stuff:

IMG_1455.jpg

I can´t wait to ride the damn thing! It just sits there looking and laughing at me:banghead:

Tell me what you think!

NICE...

how much did all the engine protectors/ skidplates/braces cost?

some lime green rims/spokes/hubs would look killer (not that i don't like the ones on there already...)

it's gonna be looking good for a few years if you don't wreck it at 65 mph... or 30 feet in the air...

looks awesome! do you have any pics of the bike with the monster graphics so we can "compare"?

looks awesome! do you have any pics of the bike with the monster graphics so we can "compare"?

No, sorry. The Monster graphics were on my old bike. An -07.

IMG_1141.jpg

Looks good! I do have to say, the monster graphics are probably the best looking graphics on the market. If I had a kxf, there would be a high likleyhood that I would have them on my bike haha.

I still like the stock look though. I'm kinda going for that as well with my yzf. Ordered some evo 5 graphics (didn't want factory replacements, but didn't want anything too wild) and some other misc plastic/parts. I guess I'll be doing a makeover for this winter!

The monster graphics make it look alot more "trick" but the stocky type makes it look cleaner and flow. Both are really nice, now u have 2 options =]

The old bike looked pretty amazing in itself, although the stock look of the new does look pretty good. Either way you can't go wrong, both of those bikes catch my eye.

Quick question though, why the swap?

very nice looking.

That bike is clean looking. You're bikes are too clean, get out and ride! :thumbsup:

NICE...

some lime green rims/spokes/hubs would look killer

:moon::thumbsup:

nice bike D-K dont listen to this guy

Quick question though, why the swap?

No real reason really, just that the -09´s are wicked.

And maybe it´s best to sell the old bike while it still has some value in it...

Can you say CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks much better, IMO. Works Connection would be proud, nice bike

Weather looks pretty good to me in the first pic! You just don't want to get your bike dirty.

Nice bike. I like the #plate backgrounds. Very basic design but for some reason it looks trick.

Weather looks pretty good to me in the first pic! You just don't want to get your bike dirty.

Nice bike. I like the #plate backgrounds. Very basic design but for some reason it looks trick.

:thumbsup:

No, really. The temp was just one degree above freezing in that pic, we just happened to get some sun that day...

Might want to remove a link or two from that chain and screw in the adjustment bolts some more. That way, you get more adjustment from your chain, as well as a shorter wheel base, however temporary and minor the changes would be.

Sweet bike BTW!!! :thumbsup:

Might want to remove a link or two from that chain and screw in the adjustment bolts some more. That way, you get more adjustment from your chain, as well as a shorter wheel base, however temporary and minor the changes would be.

Sweet bike BTW!!! :bonk:

I get your point, but I was going for the opposite! Since I added a tooth to the rear sprocket (49, stock is 48) I wanted the chain guide to last longer.

With the bigger sprocket and the wheel all the way in the chain comes in a bad angle that wears the pad a bit quicker...

I´m also going for high speed stability with a longer wheelbase, prolly gonna need it with the lower gearing to keep the front end down! hehe

I like my bikes to be stable and reliable in the handling department, that is also why I have the Scotts steering damper on it. Makes me able to ride the bike for longer without getting so tired...

Nice bike and great pics. Where did you get all of those "goodies".

bike looks great i like the stock look more than the monster kit

bike looks great i like the stock look more than the monster kit

Thanks for the positive remarks guys!

I got all the stuff from BTO sports...