A trip to White Wash...Part 1

Just got back from the area we call 10 mile. And were going back next Saturday :moon: . Everyone kept saying "don't get crazy and die, we're comming back next week". No- one wanted to be out of commish for the next ride. (probably my last for the season) so the next trip should be pretty fun too.

me, on the right, My Bro. in the middle and Mason who was on the quad cause we couldn't get his bike ready for this trip.

10mileNov08032.jpg

Same jump, my biggest air of the day. Squeeks(Shane) snapped the pic and ran away or I would have landed on him.:thumbsup:

10mileNov08028.jpg

When the honda broke down we all had some down time.

10mileNov08002.jpg

If you lay down someone will throw rocks at your crotch. lol

10mileNov08003.jpg

This pic shows 2 results of loaning a bike to a new rider. Crushed pipe and buried in the sand. This poor guy only followed us from spot to spot but crashed nearly everytime he fired it up:bonk: . It was my Bro. Kevins bike who couldn't go and now will have a new pipe.

10mileNov08042.jpg

Ahhh Bailing wire. Here is me putting the rear fender back on for another ride.

10mileNov08034.jpg

And finally since I don't wanna overwhelm the 56k guys. Here is squeeks catching some good air.

10mileNov08048.jpg

and a little goofing off.

10mileNov08067.jpg

Thanks for looking, next Sat. should be even better.

Ricky

Thanks for the PICS, Wish I was there!

nice pics. Im surprised the Honda broke down.

sweet, looks like fun riding with real nice scenery.

awesome pics, looks like a hella fun time, except for the rock throwing @ crotchs, but other than that looks fun

I just did the white rim trail in my truck a few days ago and I couldn't stop thinking about taking my dirtbike to the white wash area. I am going to bring my bike next time for sure. Looks like you had alot of fun. :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone,

I guess for anyone underwhelmed by the pics, :moon: Both my brother and I got our bikes 6 months ago.:thumbsup:. It's been a blast learning to ride.

Anybody else out there with less than a year riding?

Ricky

Thanks everyone,

I guess for anyone underwhelmed by the pics, :moon: Both my brother and I got our bikes 6 months ago.:thumbsup:. It's been a blast learning to ride.

Anybody else out there with less than a year riding?

Ricky

Your looking good with just 6 months of riding:thumbsup:

nice pics to.

you look REALLY good for only 6months of riding

Awesome!!!