Aftermarket carbon fiber look plastic set?

Do any companies make them for the DRZ? I saw some companies made them for some other bikes on ebay, and I did a search here on the forum and saw some great work where members were making their own out of the real stuff, but I'm looking for a set to use on my SM when I convert it for the off road stuff.

I am looking for something like this for the DRZ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Motorcycle-Parts-Accessories__CARBON-FIBER-PLASTIC-KAWASAKI-KLX110-KLX-DRZ-110-KX65_W0QQitemZ120333803449QQadiZ2863QQadnZMotorcycleQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item120333803449&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A543|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Anyone?

I guess they don't make them for drzs. I have never a kit for drz. :thumbsup:

I was hoping that I could find a set, but then I would have to find a carbon look tank as well...so I pretty much gave up and I'm looking for white plastics and tank now. If I can ever find a set of carbon look, I'll prob still buy a set.

I was hoping that I could find a set, but then I would have to find a carbon look tank as well...so I pretty much gave up and I'm looking for white plastics and tank now. If I can ever find a set of carbon look, I'll prob still buy a set.

Or you could make your own......:thumbsup::moon:

IMG_0281.jpg

Erling

Or you could make your own......:thumbsup::moon:

IMG_0281.jpg

Erling

I did a search and read your posts about making your own and was impressed, but I was hoping that you could buy a set for a reasonable price. I dont' have alot of time available and would rather pay for a set. If you ever want to make an extra set and sell them let me know.