Sign in to follow this  

W-W-W-Whippp

Im assuming youve never see turndown whips from Todd Potter, Myles Richmond, or Twitch then haha.

That's pretty sweet... i can't see how they can throw the bike back into place so fast though... i know airflow helps...

You just have to learn to loosen up, know your going to crash cuz its all part of riding, and learn how to do basic moving( bringing front end down bringing back end down ) then it all starts going..

Troxler, if you just do those you will be doing that pretty soon I bet.

I still think this is the sickest whip ever.

+1, Potter and Josh Grants whips are close behind though

You just have to learn to loosen up, know your going to crash cuz its all part of riding, and learn how to do basic moving( bringing front end down bringing back end down ) then it all starts going..

Troxler, if you just do those you will be doing that pretty soon I bet.

during the whip or just doing a regular jump? i can do it just jumping

Im assuming youve never see turndown whips from Todd Potter, Myles Richmond, or Twitch then haha.

i lol'ed at 8:40 during that vid...wasnt expecting that at all :thumbsup:

even though everyone is throwing all these sick whips that are upside down and backwards, it doesn't matter, Ricky Carmichael is the man, just because he is RC his whips are the best lol.

even though everyone is throwing all these sick whips that are upside down and backwards, it doesn't matter, Ricky Carmichael is the man, just because he is RC his whips are the best lol.

Yeah right... i guess its all preferance in whip though cause his whips arent nearly as impressive as Renners or Bubbas.

Hansen is a good rider, but at like 2:33 in that vid he should try to quad instead of double double. little things like that, im rootin for him though!!!