Love my WR250R ... but Yamaha's are supposed to be Yellow

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they do get those plastics they will be $615 or more like the white and red plastics.

Coming from the sportbike world of expensive fairings, I could maybe accept that price for the yellow black retro.

The seat needs to be all black though.

$615 is a lot, I agree. ?

When I get my Renazco seat this winter I am going to all black. So that won't be a problem if I ever do get the yellow plastics.

This one is from Morley's Motocross Park in Otego, NY. June 29, 1975. I got 5th place in 150cc expert.

Maybe my bike was from 1975!?!?

Here is the envelope for 5th place ... look how much money I won. LOL!

Hey that's cool Gargoyle, we were almost neighbors back then. I grew up in North Greenbush (near Lebanon Valley Speedway) and some of my friends raced at the local MX track. Back then we all would go to the "sand pits" or ride the "power lines" right out the back door

I would have loved to get a bike back then but it wasn't in the cards...

Thanks for sharing!?

Too late for me on yellow, I already bought

blue axle adjusters and blue yamalink.:moon:

Oh well.....

That's why I was thinking ahead and bought black. Blue is nice enough but I would rather have either of the two other color schemes... ?

Sadly of all the yama gear I've owned none of it's been yellow except for my old shirts. So I will treat myself as soon as I get the chance...

Hey that's cool Gargoyle, we were almost neighbors back then. I grew up in North Greenbush (near Lebanon Valley Speedway) and some of my friends raced at the local MX track. Back then we all would go to the "sand pits" or ride the "power lines" right out the back door

I would have loved to get a bike back then but it wasn't in the cards...

Thanks for sharing!?

I raced the East Greenbush track once. There was a strong showing of 125cc experts from district 34 that day. I got ran over on the first lap (too new an expert to deal with getting the holeshot :-)) but recovered to finish top 10 overall. It was a beautiful day at a very good track. Thanks for bringing back some good memories from the 70's.

I'll gladly trade ya a black for your blue. Lemme know.

I appreciate that, but no thank you. Its installed and

doing its job. No need to go changing parts out just

because of color. Plus, the new link isnt exactly blue

right now, its covered in red mud......?

See picture to the left.

Hi, new to this community and am having fun looking at you guy's

WRs and it's mod's.

Here is my WRX and it's the YSP limited yellow.

I also went to the seat color option too.

I love the looks but when I asked my shop if there was parts for when I break it, but they told me that it is very limited and they only have 3 sets.

I think I need to get 1 set someday for my own stock.

BTW, 1 set costs 35,000yen here in Japan.

WR250X_3.jpg

WR250X_2.jpg

Silver, welcome to ThumperTalk.

Everyone will love your bike here. So many of us in the US wish we could get the Yellow/Black colors.

BTW, 1 set costs 35,000yen here in Japan.

http://finance.yahoo.com/currency/convert?amt=35,000&from=JPY&to=USD&submit=Convert

That's only $360 US... I assume that doesn't include the seat color option. Does that include all of the plastics?

Is there anything else different about the YSP version, or is it just the color?

Copa and Gargoyle, thanks for your warm welcome!

The seat is not included and it costed me another 10,000yen(103dollars).

All the plastic is included in the 360 dollars and the difference is only the color.

I love the colors so looking through the threads here for a good mod that will make my WRX more better!