Scub u will love

So i Saw those 2 pics people have posted around numerous times on here and everybody thought they were insane. I just found the video to them. Probably a repost but who cares.

Ya I would probably destroy him in a scrub contest.

just kidding those are insane:worthy:

Dude...

I MIGHT ACTUALLY TRY THIS LOL!

PUT THE WEIGHT ON THE OUTSIDE PEG AND PUT THE HANDLEBARS TO THE GROUND ON THE INSIDE!! THEN PUT ALL OUT WEIGHT ON THE OUTSIDE TO BRING IT BACK!!

Will it work? :thumbsup: I might try it on my tabletop today.. :moon:

Dude...

I MIGHT ACTUALLY TRY THIS LOL!

PUT THE WEIGHT ON THE OUTSIDE PEG AND PUT THE HANDLEBARS TO THE GROUND ON THE INSIDE!! THEN PUT ALL OUT WEIGHT ON THE OUTSIDE TO BRING IT BACK!!

Will it work? :thumbsup: I might try it on my tabletop today.. :moon:

bring a video camera........

Getting a good scrub is all about the jump. That jump they was doing it on is perfect for scrubs. Kinda steep with a long landing. I wanna go there.

Getting a good scrub is all about the jump. That jump they was doing it on is perfect for scrubs. Kinda steep with a long landing. I wanna go there.

Try table-tops? :thumbsup:

yup. now if he scrubed that good over a sx triple that would be bad ass

Try table-tops? :thumbsup:

I can scrub just fine. I'm just saying this is like the perfect scrub jump. Low speeds with a long landing.

yup. now if he scrubed that good over a sx triple that would be bad ass

Agreed.

It's not realy that impressive...... He's not going that fast and he didn't scrub all that well:excuseme:

I'm no it sounds like I am ripping the guy, but that's more like a turn down.

bring a video camera........

x2 :thumbsup:

It's not realy that impressive...... He's not going that fast and he didn't scrub all that well:excuseme:

I'm no it sounds like I am ripping the guy, but that's more like a turn down.

Sure he wasn't going that fast, but I'm gonna gave to disagree on the "he didn't scrub all that well" part. :thumbsup:

Sure he wasn't going that fast, but I'm gonna gave to disagree on the "he didn't scrub all that well" part. :moon:

Yeah true.. we all want to scrub like that.. :thumbsup:

this one is from a better angle

this one is from a better angle

@ :24-:31 makes you wanna try the scrub!! :thumbsup:

I need a jump like that or a tabletop!!

He's a KIWI rider Watch out there's more top riders like this down under. Check out TAUPO international MX. Everts raced here in 2006 and Coppins comes home every other year for a local ride.

Sure he wasn't going that fast, but I'm gonna gave to disagree on the "he didn't scrub all that well" part. :thumbsup:

What I mean is I don't think he stayed lower or didn't fly as far down the hill as he could....... Don't get me wrong it looks cool:thumbsup:

What I mean is I don't think he stayed lower or didn't fly as far down the hill as he could....... Don't get me wrong it looks cool:thumbsup:

uhhhhhhhhhhh, sure man he could have gone lower. :thumbsup:

It's really not that impressive. as someone else said Whenhe does it over a SX triple I'll be impressed.

Pretty good for what it is. Its not done fast. Not sure what he needed such a long run up for. He started way out there.

Of course I can't do it nor do I think I will ever be able to.

Wow!!!