carbide studded tires

Im looking for a rear carbide studded tire for winter single track fun. Im having a hard time finding any. All there is on ebay are these tires http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Studded-Dirtbike-Tires-Trelleborg-Motorcycle-0018D_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1205Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem120328052128QQitemZ120328052128QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories The studs arn't very long compare to others. Has anyone used these or ones like them?

Also how to these carbide studs perform compared to Kold Kutters on ice. I do alittle ice riding, nothing too serious. I will be doing primarily off-road, so "good enough" on the ice is all im looking for. I have a Kold Kutter filled front tire that I am using, since Im not concerned about the front wearing and ripping out as much.

Thanks for any help.

Make some like the ones I made, they got bite!:

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

They don't pull out and they are wearing awesome even with road crossings and riding on frozen ground. They are 900 1-1/4" cement screws, btw.

Make some like the ones I made, they got bite!:

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

They don't pull out and they are wearing awesome even with road crossings and riding on frozen ground. They are 900 1-1/4" cement screws, btw.

those look like they got some bight on them.. How long did it take you to do both the tires?

those look like they got some bight on them.. How long did it take you to do both the tires?

I think it was 4 or 5 hours. :thumbsup: It took awhile, but they were worth it.

Jeeze, I hope you never accidentally run over somebody, you'll cut them in half!:thumbsup:

Jeeze, I hope you never accidentally run over somebody, you'll cut them in half!:moon:

Or at least make a lot of puncture wounds. :moon::thumbsup:

lol

"I am Jordan and I am, "The luckiest bastard to make swiss cheese of a person in 4th gear."

lol

"I am Jordan and I am, "The luckiest bastard to make swiss cheese of a person in 4th gear."

:thumbsup::moon: :moon: