New owner saying hi

Hi all I picked up my left over 07 about 2 months ago so far I have fitted DSA barely legal kit,Devol radiator guards,Rep skid plate,Acerbis hand guards,frame guards,Trail Tech Vapour, spes pipe and rejetted.Why did it take me so long to buy this bike:ride:

Dan

DSC09575-Copy.jpg

welcome :moon::thumbsup:

Welcome to the dark side Dan. How do you like it over the DRZ?

Thanks for the welcome I still got my drz I use it for getting to work it just feels extremely heavy and slow.I broke my x in riding to work for a week when I went back to riding the drz it felt so flat I thought there was something wrong with it.

Welcome CRF450X Dan!

Hi all I picked up my left over 07 about 2 months ago so far I have fitted DSA barely legal kit,Devol radiator guards,Rep skid plate,Acerbis hand guards,frame guards,Trail Tech Vapour, spes pipe and rejetted.Why did it take me so long to buy this bike:ride:

Dan

Welcome, and nice choice. :thumbsup:

BTW, what rear tire is that? Did it come stock? Knobs look a little shallow...or have you been merely punishing it properly? :moon:

BTW, what rear tire is that? Did it come stock? Knobs look a little shallow...or have you been merely punishing it properly? :moon:

from pics, i've noticed stock UK bikes have that tire.

Yeah thats the stock tyre its a Bridgestone at 20 hours,we have to do a lot of road riding to link up tracks.I have got a Dunlop 756 to go on next.

I put about 25km on my stock tire (street riding) and it starting to look like that one. Crazy how fast the pavement works the knobby tire.

welcome to the Honda side of the world. Hope you enjoy your stay!

You really didn't spell the Vapor with a U in it, did you? American product...no U!!!:moon:

Just busting you balls, mate.:thumbsup:

Where in the UK? Used to live in Gerrards Cross, Bucks for 4 years. Didn't ride dirt then...unless you count cyclo-cross.

You really didn't spell the Vapor with a U in it, did you? American product...no U!!!:moon:

Just busting you balls, mate.:moon:

Where in the UK? Used to live in Gerrards Cross, Bucks for 4 years. Didn't ride dirt then...unless you count cyclo-cross.

what's that? :thumbsup:

nevermind. i 'youtubed' it... all i can say is that i'm glad engines exist.

I am near Bournemouth,Dorset on the south coast.I wish we had the space to ride you have over there,I am using it for green laning but I am going to start racing enduros next year.