Scrub! :-)

Why did my bad gas thread get shut down in 10 minutes and this one is still going?:bonk: Mudkipz can you please post a new vid? All joking aside. I never hated on your riding skills. I just think you should slow down that's all. So can we get a more recent vid?

I will after I can walk and you guys stop the hating.

I want to make rutted corners, first things first as soon I can walk again. :bonk:

im the dude on the Yamihammer

and i made the vid. the quality SUCKS though

its way better before i reduced the quality for youtube.

You guys are smooth and fast in the corners.

Props on good form and all.

I need to make corners like that in your video. I don't got anything like that on the track around here.

I'm sorry, but you talk yourself up like you're Chad Reed or something. What kinda did yourself in was saying you could scrub like blake willard. No way.

From a kid that can't wheelie or judge jumps without killing himself, I don't think you'll be scrubbing like him anytime soon.

I've been riding for quite a few years and my scrubs still suck. I can whip so-so, but scrubbing comes hard to me. The only video's we've seen of you are on your kx and they aren't that impressive, so post some up of you on your 450 if you got so much better in that last few months.

I'm sorry, but you talk yourself up like you're Chad Reed or something. What kinda did yourself in was saying you could scrub like blake willard. No way.

From a kid that can't wheelie or judge jumps without killing himself, I don't think you'll be scrubbing like him anytime soon.

I've been riding for quite a few years and my scrubs still suck. I can whip so-so, but scrubbing comes hard to me. The only video's we've seen of you are on your kx and they aren't that impressive, so post some up of you on your 450 if you got so much better in that last few months.

QFT took me a while to just try to soak up jumps with style and not come up short:banghead: I can whip decent but a scrub is a fail for me not even worth the time id rather improve corners

The 125's seat height are nearly the same as the 450's.

Perhaps.. you talking about power? because I can handle it. :bonk:

anyone can handle power you cant USE it is what everyone is saying you should be able to ride that 125 to the max before you could rip that 450. just because you ride a 450 and your young doesn't mean people see you as omg this kid must rip he rides a 450 at like 15 or whatever you are a 450 doesn't make you bubba or rc:thumbsup:

Whoever is abusing the gas system you are a serious tool!! Luckily whoever it is doesnt have alot of gas in their tank so you are not affecting my gas meter. However you are still a douche. "stop making fun of another TT member". Only sissies and fairies talk like that. To the others who keep giving me good gas. You guys rock. I am not making fun of anybody. This kid just keeps on lying and its funny. So sue me. Trust me if I could ride with him I would. Hell he might even beat me. But I never said I was Bubba, and I dont exaggerate my skills. So any body else wanna give me bad gas? Keep it coming.:bonk: :bonk:

• Like 2