Need a pic from the 24 hour race

Im looking for a pic from this years 24 hour race. If you have a pic that show the starter of the race waving the green flag I would really like to get a copy. The starter was my dad and he has since passed away and my family would like to have a pic for him starting a race for the funeral. If you have something please post it here or email it to me takastl@wbcable.net

thanks thomas

I looked through my stuff, and here's the only one I found from this years 24, left side. I may have several from the six-hour and last year's 24, though. E-mail me and I'll reply with the original.

Dan

IMG_5306.JPG

Here's the best one I have...

200824hrStarvationRidgeRace015.jpg

I'm sorry to hear that...he has pretty much started everyone of my races for the past 4 yrs...a true OTBG fixture! God Speed

Very sorry to hear about your 'pops'.

It's tough for a good long while after losing your dad. Hope you're doing alright.

God's speed.

Thanks everyone for the pics, I got 11 email full of pictures!!

these are from the 2005 24hr

42488523_umemE-XL-2.jpg

419735653_n8YZH-XL.jpg

you can download the original, click here, and here

he definitely will be missed. as said before, he was a fixture of otbg races.

:thumbsup: Thats horrible.. Ill never forget him, truly a memorable figure of OTBG !!

So sorry for your loss, Thomas...he will surely be missed in the upcoming races.

Sorry for your loss. I got a little video of the start. If you don't get what you need, PM me and I'll see what I can come up with.

RIP banshee420's dad. What was his name?

No pics of him in my collection... :thumbsup:

Ride, how are those Motoz tires? They look like you could climb a tree with them.

Grip, durability, thumbs up or down, Desert 100?, price, availability, etc.

Ride, how are those Motoz tires? They look like you could climb a tree with them.

Grip, durability, thumbs up or down, Desert 100?, price, availability, etc.

LOVE them. They are my favorite tire period.

K

RIP banshee420's dad. What was his name?

\

Allen Kastl

Would you mind posting the pic that you end up using?

If you'd rather not, understandable.