Front plate tool bag

I got one that fits on the front I think its made by Moose. It has allot of room for tools and stuff. I can fit two water bottles behind the plate.

That is a great idea...too bad that space is pretty packed with dual sport wiring on mine.

ac

That is a great idea...too bad that space is pretty packed with dual sport wiring on mine.

ac

Same with mine.

I got one that fits on the front I think its made by Moose. It has allot of room for tools and stuff. I can fit two water bottles behind the plate.

Are you talking about a moose fender bag? I have one of those also and they are nice.

I like how Paul used that space to get more off of his back. I have seen guys also used the air box for tools. I don't know if I like that.

I have the same one that he has mounted on his rear fender mounted on the number plate on my cr500. I've been trying to come up with a place on the 450x to mount it, maybe this is the spot.

I like that! I would love to see what people can do with putting tools in the airbox or anywhere else on the bike where you can get at them if needed, but very out of he way also.

:thumbsup: Awesome! just make sure you never cover the headlight with any pack! Made that mistake with my dad's 450x and melted some rubber onto it
I like that! I would love to see what people can do with putting tools in the airbox or anywhere else on the bike where you can get at them if needed, but very out of he way also.

Long ago there was a post put up by a guy that packed his airbox with stuff.

It was an instant classic.