DX1 Backgrounds

After reading through some searched threads, I'd like to know a little more about the Dx1's from FX. I'm throwing around the idea of getting a set for next season. It seems some guys like them, some don't. Any yah or nah's for the dx1's? As far as installation I've gotten rather good, so that shouldn't be a problem, seeing how some the fellow TTer's had trouble applying them.

125shifter, you're input would be greatly appreciated.

i use them, go through at least 2-3 sets per season, theyre strong, and nice, but i just scuff em up with my boots way to much

2-3 sets per season? Holy hell I use like one per bike lmao.

yeah lol they get pretty scuffed and worn down after every race and to me i get them cheaper so i just schlap em on. i order 3 sets and keep them in the trailer.

man something doesn't sound right haha. My throttle jockey ones I got from cernics for pretty cheap aren't holding up half bad, but I do like the DX1's. What do you have on the inside your boots? Sand paper? lol Yah mine are showing some scuffage, but nothing some plastic shine can't fix.

no when i scrub or jump i tend to put my right foot on the number plate idk lol its funny, if you look at all my bikes from 65's up its allways the right number plate that gets scuffs, but other then that, get the dx1 theyre good!

no when i scrub or jump i tend to put my right foot on the number plate idk lol its funny, if you look at all my bikes from 65's up its allways the right number plate that gets scuffs, but other then that, get the dx1 theyre good!

Same problem with any graphics I put on. My boots destroy them from gripping the bike.

Dude I put these graphics on my bike and never been happier. I love them, they are strong and durable, plus they look good IMO. If I were you I would get them custom ordered and have your name put on it or something or a nickname.

Dude I put these graphics on my bike and never been happier. I love them, they are strong and durable, plus they look good IMO. If I were you I would get them custom ordered and have your name put on it or something or a nickname.

uhh that's the plan. I'm waiting for my one sponsor to finalize his logo so I can order them and have his logo placed on them.

I agree that they get ripped up, but then again I've only had about half a season on this set of backgrounds. The funny thing is, my right side is also more ripped up than my left. Ever wonder why my tank graphics are no longer on there? My knees ended up peeling them off lol.

idk if your interested but i got a set from vision mx.....they combined with mgx and now are mgx unlimited, but any ways, got them at the begining of the season and still look brand new!!!!!!!!! i would highly recomend them to anyone. $49.95 and up depending on how you customize them. i got a hook-up from a friend so i paid like $30 for a set that cost well over $100 with all the customizing and mini plates, fender arches and shirt.