Ready for 2009, kinda

My season got cut short so I am getting all my bikes and shit in order for 2009. I still have to get graphics and numbers printed up, but I don't know my number for 09 yet.

03 RM125

Practice Bike

All stock except for exhaust and suspension.

DSCN2424.jpg

DSCN2426.jpg

05 RM125

Race Bike

Complete engine and suspension by RRP. Turbo Crank, gorgeous head and cylinder, cases matched and I am still looking for a cylinder to bore.

Enzo Sub-Tanks

PC exhaust

V-Force Reeds

Easton Handlebars

PC Triple Clamp

Haven't even fired the new motor up yet.

DSCN2392.jpg

DSCN2398.jpg

DSCN2408.jpg

DSCN2410.jpg

DSCN2417.jpg

DSCN2420.jpg

49.5 Hours on the crank, less than 20 hours on the rod, needless to say we did a whole new assembly and turboed it.

DSCN2445.jpg

DSCN2446.jpg

DSCN2447.jpg

DSCN2448.jpg

2008 RMZ250

All stock, less then 15 hours on it. For sale, lol.

DSCN2429.jpg

DSCN2433.jpg

DSCN2435.jpg

Why are you selling the RMZ??

I bought it early fall with intentions of moving up to 250 4t next year but I just don't like them yet. I figure I can just sell it, and use the cash to pay off some debt and get set up for 09.

Nice bikes! ?

You are gonna sell them fast, positive.

Thanks bud

It's a modification to the crank, actually very cool. Veins are cut and filed into the crankshaft and they improve the volumetric efficiency of the engine. ****in engine makes more compression with-out the head on then my practice bike does with the head on.

I might be interested in the rmz. How much and a little more info on it please.

I bought it end of the summer with intentions of moving up to 250s next year but have decided to stay on 125's. I rode it a hand full of times when my 125's were blown up and then drained the gas and put it away. All stock, the clickers and sag are set up for 150lb rider. It's practically new, we put new air filters in, changed the oil and filter after every single ride. I am looking for $4200 and that is firm. You can email me at 1acousticbandit@gmail.com to talk if you would like. Thanks

Are you going to set up the practice bike just like the race bike? It seems to me that the same bars, grips, etc, would help you to be more consistent when you hop on the race bike. I don't have enough money for both, so....:-)

Not a big deal, and for the money, not worth it.

do you raced6? i never seen you at any races

Yea D6, I only did a handfull of races this year. I missed all of July and most of august .