Another quick question abt Edelbrock on 650R...

This has probably been asked 10 times before but a search didn't turn up anything.

Just about to fit the Edelbrock, open the instruction (specifically for 650R) and I see that to fit the Edelbrock, I "require the Honda Power-up manifold Part #16211-MBN-640..."

What is the Honda Power-up manifold that I need?

I thought the Edelbrock was a straight swop with stock carb, no additional parts needed?

This has probably been asked 10 times before but a search didn't turn up anything.

Just about to fit the Edelbrock, open the instruction (specifically for 650R) and I see that to fit the Edelbrock, I "require the Honda Power-up manifold Part #16211-MBN-640..."

What is the Honda Power-up manifold that I need?

I thought the Edelbrock was a straight swop with stock carb, no additional parts needed?

that's the unrestricted boot between the carb and the intake of the engine(carburator insulator)...if it's a constant diameter ur good...if i see a rectangular window with metal edges that restricts flow, cut it out and smooth the inner diameter...

new US bikes come restricted/corked not sure about urs...

i cut one out but have been told that the Honda part has a little smoother flow...better power

:thumbsup: