Sign in to follow this  

JGR Graphics

i can see your reflection in the pipe!

i envy your bike.

how much invested + initial cost if ya dont mind me asking?

I bought the bike three years ago, for $2500 with the pipe and silencer on it, so i have probally put close to $1400 into it.

that looks amazing where did u get those from

I got them of of ebay, the sellers name was Seismiccycles.

beautiful bike man. Im lookin to switch back to a Yz250. Im SO over 4 strokes and want to use that new ama rule to my advantage

give me your bike!!!! haha i can see you in the pipe you were wearing a red shirt im guessing

The bottom part of the shrouds line up with the tank but the upper portion is way off. It doesn't look like it should be off. Looks like you put it on correctly.

That's a nice looking bike. If somebody would ever trade me for my 250f those would be the graphics I'd get for sure.

I'm actually a little suprised at the lack of offers I've had. So far I've gotten funny offers like 1968 Bultaco's plus $50 cash haha

haha yeah that's what I've been hearing from people in other states, just nowhere around here:banghead:

If I had my license though I would've been there tomorrow lol. And now I keep getting flagged on craigslist which is really annoying too.:thumbsup:

The bottom part of the shrouds line up with the tank but the upper portion is way off. It doesn't look like it should be off. Looks like you put it on correctly.

mine did the same thing, probably a defect. you cant really tell at a distance though

PB220092.jpg

PC070124.jpg

IMG_0002-4.jpg