JGR Graphics

There was talk earlier about JGR Graphics, and i said i had them put i did not have pics of them. Well i finally have pics.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=68175

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=68176

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=68177

that looks amazing where did u get those from

i can see your reflection in the pipe!

i envy your bike.

how much invested + initial cost if ya dont mind me asking?

i can see your reflection in the pipe!

i envy your bike.

how much invested + initial cost if ya dont mind me asking?

I bought the bike three years ago, for $2500 with the pipe and silencer on it, so i have probally put close to $1400 into it.

that looks amazing where did u get those from

I got them of of ebay, the sellers name was Seismiccycles.

beautiful bike man. Im lookin to switch back to a Yz250. Im SO over 4 strokes and want to use that new ama rule to my advantage

Thanks, im looking to move to a four stroke, but it will have to wait until i have enough money to keep both. I have too much in the 125 to be able to sell it.

give me your bike!!!! haha i can see you in the pipe you were wearing a red shirt im guessing

No, thats ok i would rather just keep it. :thumbsup: But you guessed right, i was wearing a red shirt.

The bottom part of the shrouds line up with the tank but the upper portion is way off. It doesn't look like it should be off. Looks like you put it on correctly.

Ya i know what you mean, I think I had the whole graphic on a slight angle, and it just came out bad right there, because the other side matches up a lot better.

Great looking set. I was very proud of myself for using restraint.

That's a nice looking bike. If somebody would ever trade me for my 250f those would be the graphics I'd get for sure.

I'm actually a little suprised at the lack of offers I've had. So far I've gotten funny offers like 1968 Bultaco's plus $50 cash haha

If you were closer to me I think I would have to consider a trade.

haha yeah that's what I've been hearing from people in other states, just nowhere around here:banghead:

If I had my license though I would've been there tomorrow lol. And now I keep getting flagged on craigslist which is really annoying too.:thumbsup:

Man those graphics look sick!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the ebay kit correct?

Yup thats the ebay kit.

i just ordered mine tonight off ebay. Super excited about getting them on once they come.

The bottom part of the shrouds line up with the tank but the upper portion is way off. It doesn't look like it should be off. Looks like you put it on correctly.

mine did the same thing, probably a defect. you cant really tell at a distance though

PB220092.jpg

PC070124.jpg

IMG_0002-4.jpg

i got my kit too. just gotta wait for some new plastics