pitster pro 06

well I posted this on planet minis and got no response so I figured i would try here. I just picked up a 06 pitster x2 with the 12" wheel setup. After riding it, I felt the back end sat to high for my taste and it felt more of a big bike then a 50. The rear swingarm is a straight swinger and not that bannana type. My plan was to put a 10" rim on the back and switch out the swing arm and shock for an A style swinger. Is this possible or is the frame set up just for the straight swinger set up? any help would be great

well I posted this on planet minis and got no response so I figured i would try here. I just picked up a 06 pitster x2 with the 12" wheel setup. After riding it, I felt the back end sat to high for my taste and it felt more of a big bike then a 50. The rear swingarm is a straight swinger and not that bannana type. My plan was to put a 10" rim on the back and switch out the swing arm and shock for an A style swinger. Is this possible or is the frame set up just for the straight swinger set up? any help would be great

swap out the wheels to a 12" front 10" rear and seek a 1"-2" lower footpeg mount that will fit the cradlemount frame.

this set-up will change the whole way the bike handles

the X2 wheelbase is way to short for the 12" rear wheel and the footpeg mount is to high and horrible !!!

My old race team... rode them, raced them and modified them to championship winning bikes

i agree with old school

the set up is 10/12 that works

we have a 10" rear wheel sitting here

thanks guys. how much for that wheel T-bolt?

We Have The Ten Inch Rear Wheels In Stock As Well For $59.99 Brand New.

We will beat anyones price on 10 rear wheels.