orion pit bike

hi i was looking at getting an orion pit bike. generally, are orions good bikes. and are they good for jumping and racing? thanks

hi i was looking at getting an orion pit bike. generally, are orions good bikes. and are they good for jumping and racing? thanks

Hey Kris,

do a search in the search option ...you may or may not like the findings. I say this to spare the head butting that can occur with 3 peoples opinions that say they actually have them and everyone else.

THere are worse choices, but there are a lot better choices also.

ORION pit bikes suck! as long with their srevice. My 2 cents.

THere are worse choices, but there are a lot better choices also.

Very true, but these posts seem to come up every 2 weeks or so

My Neighbour has a 125cc Orion I like it Good power and handling But. his had a few minor problems such as the fuel filter melting XD

Tho My KTM65sx floggs it :thumbsup:

wat makes the orions such bad bikes, i think they look well built.

wat makes the orions such bad bikes, i think they look well built.

Thats cool then buy one...:thumbsup:

to be honest im kinda nervous to...

to be honest im kinda nervous to...

Kris,

Do they have any Customer service and parts availibility... availible if you have an Issue or need parts...thats most important

Chris, I've owned two of them, both AGB25's for the money they are a good bike.

They have the typical problems that come with chinese bikes. Cheap rubber fuel line, cheap fuel filter, and one of mine had some clutch disengagement problems. All of the issues I had with them I was able to fix.

Now, my bro-in-law was a dealer for them, and they jerked him around a lot. Parts became an issue so he moved on to another brand.

We currently still have 4 of them in the family and we flog them like crazy on our track without really too many issues.

If you can buy one under $700 then I don't think you'll go wrong.

yeah i noticed that it is very hard to find parts for them. I have $900 and want a good quality pit bike. any suggestions??

Just save another few hundred and get a G2 or a Pitster, you've gotten this far, just get that last little but of cash :thumbsup:

Yep I agree Save a lil extra Ive been saving for almost 2 years now always wanting to buy a pit bike. tho when i started i never relised there are some for 1k LOL i ended up saving 4k now its time to BUY Muhahahahah :thumbsup:

Keep Saving Good Luck